2023-24 New Kit Thread (5 Viewers)

Grendel

It is undeniably funny that our summer-long search for a major brand to sponsor our shirt has ended with us landing on….the owner’s brother. I somehow doubt he’s paid a fortune for the opportunity, but even if he has it’s basically robbing Peter Will to pay Paul Doug.

people seem oblivious to the fact Doug King is along with his brother effectively the owner of the company - not just his brother

pusbccfc

Betting sponsor = moan

King of shaves = moan

Stripes = moan

No stripes = moan

SBT

Cant understand why folk are arguing over the sponsor, most didn't want a betting company and you've got your wish. Now your moaning that its not a multinational, if we get to a play off final again you will be arguing that there all sold out and cant get one FFS.
I think it’s reasonable to question the deal when King’s been ranting for months about needing to squeeze out every last drop of revenue from the fans.

rob9872

makes me laugh. the sponsor deal with kos was last minute. Hence why it’s been photoshopped and why no proper kit reveal and more so, kit not available to fans for another month. piss poor but we’re told king is a great businessman
Oh good GIMOC's back with more negative bolllocks about our owner. Just what the forum has been lacking :(

pusbccfc

There were not as many moans on here when we moved to Birmingham to play our home games.

It's remarkable 😂

GIMOC

Oh good GIMOC's back with more negative bolllocks about our owner. Just what the forum has been lacking :(

so king the mastermind businessman ends up with his brother as our main sponsor.

as I said before. King priced the club out of a sponsor and ends up with kos.
have a look at kos books online and tell me he’s put a decent price to sponsor the shirt

AJB1983

I’m not sure about it - will need to see it in the flesh.
gk kit is snazzy to be fair.
I do hope now we get an actual proper retro fan shirt of the 88-89 one - like Southampton did a couple of season ago - actually had draper tools on it - so maybe a proper one with Granada bingo.
not one the team will wear but just a ‘terrace’ thing. Rather then a third kit.

Grendel

King also has shares doesn't he?

Yes he is along with his brother the shareholder of the holding company that has the majority interest

djr8369

Think proof is in the pudding.
It looks probable that there was no sponsor and Kings brother has stepped in as a favour and then the shirt release has been rushed (no photoshoot).

But then we don’t know what KoS are paying, could be good money, and the squad have just been away in Portugal so it might not have been possible to get a photoshoot done.

There’s also the fact a lot of what you said seems to have not happened or been untrue.

Martin180

so king the mastermind businessman ends up with his brother as our main sponsor.

have a look at kos books online and tell me he’s put a decent price to sponsor the shirt
Oh look , the mood changes and the mood hoover that knows nothing turns back up
Go back " on holiday " mate you are seriously boring

Ccfcisparks

yeah. Ok. no sponsor hence why kos is photoshopped on the shirt reveal. kit won’t be available to fans for another month.

it’s been rushed. If you can’t see that then more fool you
to be fair the XL motors on the sleeve looks photoshopped too.

David O'Day

Do you know how much he paid?

Do you fuck, how's the former box holder pressure group whatsapp doing now they have been told to stump up 20k or fuck off?

You know fuck all, you know no fucker and you are just here for attention.

rob9872

Didn't you just agree to fek off?

samccov1987

not the worst sponsor in the world but kit looks rank. Plus as its Hummel the quality will be poor.

Cheer me up with some signings

David O'Day

yeah. Ok. no sponsor hence why kos is photoshopped on the shirt reveal. kit won’t be available to fans for another month.

it’s been rushed. If you can’t see that then more fool you
Do you know how much was paid? Do you fuck.

Bore off as you're just an attention seeking weirdo pretending to be ITK.

My farts are more in ITK than you.

Users who are viewing this thread