2023-24 New Kit Thread (5 Viewers)

rob9872

yeah. Ok. no sponsor hence why kos is photoshopped on the shirt reveal. kit won’t be available to fans for another month.

it’s been rushed. If you can’t see that then more fool you
Everyone said season tickets came out too late and we'd lose lots of fans. People will buy it when it's available. In fact probably another record same as lotsvof people have fallen back in love with the club most of us here do ... you remember what that used to feel like I'm sure.

Johnnythespider

Thoughts:

- Finally play in sky blue and white and Viks not here!
- Hate stripes personally
- Feels like an international or European kit for some reason
- Generally OK though
- KoS looks great but is a joke as a sponsor SaddleBrains redeemed
Cap in hand springs to mind, I'll be honest I'd never heard of KoS before Doug arrived I've always bought my razors in the supermarket and had never seen them there, as a brand I viewed it in the same way I viewed Rich energy drink.

Last edited:

usskyblue

I'll be honest I'd never heard of KoK before Doug arrived

JHSV.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Forgetting the sponsor bit, I don't mind the kit.
We could have a great kit with gash players, and the kit becomes an irrelevance.
Much prefer to talk about the team - the only kit I can remember detesting was this one

1689335969091.png

David O'Day

Saddlebrains is a decent poster when he isn't look for flaws in things
GIMOC is a clown
I think people are giving SB are hard time because of the way he reacted when he thought it was CBS on the front of the shirts

Yeah GIMOC is clown who once got sheaf being on the bench right. Loads of people know the team before it's official (due to there being so many sources)( but it's very different to have an inside track on the financial and business goings on.

rob9872

It's clear that @Saddlebrains and @GIMOC clearly have some ITK credentials.

Wether agree with their opinions or not it's not really clever to dismiss them entirely

Just my opinion
I don't know why people want to know so much or overshare though. It's only usually knowing a couple of days before and the club will tell us when they're ready. It's nice to know the odd snippet but not why we love the club and for all the arguments can certainly do without it.

Grendel

Cap in hand springs to mind, I'll be honest I'd never heard of KoK before Doug arrived I've always bought my razors in the supermarket and had never seen them there, as a brand I viewed it in the same way I viewed Rich energy drink.

They are a tiny company so yes it’s not going to be a big contract as sponsor

SeaSeeEffCee

I just don’t understand why, if you’re going to have plain blue sleeves, you’d have the outer stripes be white instead of blue. Makes the sleeves look like they’ve been cut off a different kit.

covcity4life

I don't know why people want to know so much or overshare though. It's only usually knowing a couple of days before and the club will tell us when they're ready. It's nice to know the odd snippet but not why we love the club and for all the arguments can certainly do without it.
I like getting the leaks.

But I am also realistic that not all rumours are true. But if someone gets 7 out of every 10 right I'm going to pay attention as they got 7 right rather than focus on them being morons cos got 3 wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread