Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (1 Viewer)

mmttww

taxi GIF

larry_david

Can you imagine first fame of the season, I the Prem. Kyle Mcfadzean and Liam Kelly leading us out. They deserve it. (Yes I know we'd recruit replacements for both but just imagine the sentiment of it!)

The CableGuy

Year after year, I watched other teams get into the play-offs and I'd ask myself 'when will that be us? When will our season be extended with a shot at promotion?'.

Then Robins walks through the door and gives us 2 play-offs in 5-ish years while having 2p to spend compared to rival clubs who own their own grounds.

slowpoke

In 60 years of watching this was the hardest 90 minutes ever, I gave as big a cheer when Blackburn scored their fourth than our goal, wasn’t bothered where we finished next Sunday they will meet a very different ccfc than they did today.

Saddlebrains

I couldnt handle the second half

Turned my phone off and went for a walk in the pissing down rain

So proud of the club, the players, Robins and the backroom staff, and all of you on here.

We argue like fuck but we deserve this. Whatever happens now is in the lap of the gods, but just being part of it is incredible from where we were 5 years ago

Dirk Turpin

what an achievement! with all the bullshit off the field at the start of the season and the mentality of the players and management to keep plugging away. Very impressed with Kelly, who I thought was past it but has proved me wrong, and also Norton-Cuffy for keeping Giles quiet today. Roll on the playoffs

chiefdave

If anyone fancy hurling some abuse

probably 2+2 = 12125352 but there does seem to have been a change of attitude since Reeves has gone. Although that coincides with Wasps going tits up and us going from strength to strength so could just be the penny has finally dropped that they fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread