Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (5 Viewers)

Matt smith

They had 73% possession but didn’t do much with it, Akpom got on the half turn way too much

I’d bring in sheaf for Eccles on Sunday

maybe Allen for godden

pusbccfc

Middlesborough played in 3rd gear today.City need to raise their game for play off matches

Realistically, so did we. Vik barely broke sweat and they were petrified whenever he touched the ball.

RegTheDonk

I know its not the same as being able to get a ticket, but actually felt like we all there together in spirt. Fantastic, well done the City.

High noon in a Semi-Final now.

Alkhen

Middlesborough played in 3rd gear today.City need to raise their game for play off matches
Agreed but I don't think we can judge too much on today's display, the stresses were totally different, must have been difficult for the players to play freely when one mistake could sink us. Anyway we were well on top until their goal. Then it was just about managing the situation, there were so many permutations we couldn't play our game. 2nd half was about not over committing and not conceding which we did well.

Users who are viewing this thread