Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (2 Viewers)

no_loyalty

I’m hoping they don’t kick shit out of Vik and Hamer, on the proviso we meet them in the playoffs.

robbiethemole

I’m hoping they don’t kick shit out of Vik and Hamer, on the proviso we meet them in the playoffs.
Who's the ref for this, anyone know??
Edit; just seen it’s John Busby, let’s hope he stops the shirt pulling ans sneaky nudges on Vik

Last edited:

ProfessorbyGrace

I’m predicting a 1-1 draw, or a dogged 2-1 win. Can’t see us ballsing this up, the players believe they can do it.
Cometh the hour, cometh the playoffs. ⚽️

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

In honour of Mr Monkey from early on in the season

Nick

Administrator
I'm not nervous yet, it will be like the League 1 season checking the league to make sure we were still top before it was nulled.

Brighton Sky Blue

Got club coach tickets booked but two different pick up times listed. Anyone else going on them?

curly_tom

I’m getting nervous. It’s impossible for me to imagine anything other than catastrophe, a glorious failure like us being 2 up with 10 to play and conceding 3 at the end and Sunderland getting a late winner.

I’m not a pessimist but for some reason after all these years it feels impossible that we could get back to the top where we were for my childhood and young adult years.

I believe in the team we have and that they have the mental strength to get over the line. It’s just fear taking over….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macca1987

I’m getting nervous. It’s impossible for me to imagine anything other than catastrophe, a glorious failure like us being 2 up with 10 to play and conceding 3 at the end and Sunderland getting a late winner.

I’m not a pessimist but for some reason after all these years it feels impossible that we could get back to the top where we were for my childhood and young adult years.

I believe in the team we have and that they have the mental strength to get over the line. It’s just fear taking over….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been like this since I woke up Sunday, and it's getting worse the nearer the day. I can't comprehend how shit I will feel if it all goes pear shaped by 5pm Monday, what was it Shankley said lol

Offhegoes

Robins tight-lipped on Sheaf. I think he's fit to play. Also he gave a vague answer last week about Kasey Palmer. Wouldn't surprise me to see him involved in the Play Off games.

Users who are viewing this thread