£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I wonder who will be in charge of the catering in the fan zone. Surely the same as in the stadium bowl?

Covstu

We really should be selling this out though.... despite all the bad feeling, NOPM and whatever else. If you're not prepared to spend £5 watching your team play at 3pm on a Saturday are you really a fan?
I can see the argument now...’well these kids are going for free, I am not spending a fiver to watch that rubbish’

Nick

Administrator
I wonder who will be in charge of the catering in the fan zone. Surely the same as in the stadium bowl?

Would have thought so, unless they allow some 3rd party burger vans etc.

If it's anything like me asking for a birthday party there there was no option for food unless I paid £10 per kid for nuggets and chips and no outside food / sandwiches allowed.

Frank Sidebottom

Just hope that they staff up Appropriately for the volume of fans. A lot of kids means a lot of sweets, hot dogs etc so let’s hope their do a proper stock order before the event!
Chocolate, Crisps and Hot dogs sold out by 2:30 then.... sending someone with a van to Costco in time for the 2nd half.

Londonccfcfan

Just hope that they staff up Appropriately for the volume of fans. A lot of kids means a lot of sweets, hot dogs etc so let’s hope their do a proper stock order before the event!
They would rather sell out of food than have food stock left over! that's the way it is I'm afraid.

Londonccfcfan

Dissapointing if this is limited to 27 k due to 3 /4 empty blocks used to house Accy fans and segregation.

Club could be missing out on the walk up £10 tickets if this is a sell out by tomorrow.

chiefdave

i am sure when i first started supporting cov programmes were 50p
60p when I started going. Remember the programs had tokens in the back you were supposed to collect in case we got to a cup final that were then totally ignored when we got to the cup final.
s-l225.jpg

Just brought 5. Was a bit laidback with it all and saw quite a few 5 seats together options last night. Was only one option of 5 seats together today. Just spare seats dotted around now.

christonabike

Im all excited now new underpants and and plenty of chewing gum to put on Fishers seat just before kick off. Every little helps when in the posh bit.
Baby Jess is looking forward to it too (14 soon) but doesn't like my shouting and encouragement but enjoys the day with her Dadda. Dads dont get much time with their daughters due to work etc and bonding at the City like I did with my old Dad brings it all back.:kiss:

covcity4life

60p when I started going. Remember the programs had tokens in the back you were supposed to collect in case we got to a cup final that were then totally ignored when we got to the cup final.
View attachment 9040
I used to pay my mares dad to buy rhrm for me before i was allowed to go to games. Loves the schedule on the back 2 pages. Lil things of childhood i loved

I rmemeber i got hold of la liverpool 80s programme and swapped it for a 1993 cov one (in 1993) thrb my mate joked his was worth 1000s . I was so regretful for years lol

jordan210

Tickets ordered so a nice trip up from Hampshire for me.

Got some of them £10 tickets in the premium lounge on the balcony as stadium is looking pretty full

CV22SBA

It looks like a few sections of tickets together in block 22 have become available if anyone is looking to sit in a group.

SkyBlueMatt

Anyone know how many of the free tickets have been assigned in the open stands? Block 25-34 cant hold 14000. I wouldn't have thought they would have put any in block 14-15. I'm not insinuating there will be any problems other than bad language and drunkenness.

edgy

I wouldn't risk POTG. Just had a quick look on the seat selection thingy. Only block 4 & front row of 24 with neighboring seats. I guess about 200 left online.

Users who are viewing this thread