£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (1 Viewer)

theferret

Looks like the seats they'd reserved for POTG are being released - it was block 22 earlier today and now a few hundred in block 14 and 17. I suspect that's about your lot now.

coop

They're definitely not! They are just as bad but by no means alone.

We spent a couple of weeks in the Canaries this year and it was a joke. so many scumbags from all over Europe (including UK) all out like military precision at the crack of dawn to mark their spot with towels and sunbeds, then go back in to carry on sleeping. I saw it one morning and some cheeky b*st*rds even putting two lots either side of the pool so they could move round when the sun moved later in the afternoon. I was so tempted to chuck them all in the pool when we left early morning on the last day to get back to the airport, but didn't think I should show my bitter side to impressionable kids :)
Should of done it the plane journey home would of been easier as you could keep chuckling to yourself.

italiahorse

Looks like the seats they'd reserved for POTG are being released - it was block 22 earlier today and now a few hundred in block 14 and 17. I suspect that's about your lot now.
Need a announcement from the club to save people wasting their time. (Don't mean the ones watching) ;)

ceetee

Between three of us we have 5 STs in Block 23. Only 2 of us will be there tomorrow, but I'm not confident there'll be two seats vacant.

cov4theprem

There are over 200 single seats and several together in the scoreboard corner. Looks like sales have dried up to be honest but still a fantastic effort and looking forward to it

Otis

Pretty busy in the fan zone, ccfc shop as you walk in and looks pretty busy!

Handing out loads of fliers about jsb and they have the pusb words on!
Just need some 'kill the bugs' ones now to complete the dream picture.

Users who are viewing this thread