£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (1 Viewer)

matesx

if you get turned away its your own bloody fault

CV22SBA

Didn't we stick Crewe fans just in block 6 for the semi final? Surely the club knew Accrington would only bring 500 max. The segregation below must already be in place if we've done it before.

Nick

Administrator
I doubt it, most people will want to watch the first half too ;-)

giphy.gif

italiahorse

Didn't we stick Crewe fans just in block 6 for the semi final? Surely the club knew Accrington would only bring 500 max. The segregation below must already be in place if we've done it before.

If it meant filling the empty blocks with paying fans you could easily put temporary walls up, but whether the toilets etc are in the right place I don't know.
I'm sure they are working on it.
Just want to see full stadium again.

skyblueinBaku

I don't know whether or not my mate has received our tickets yet. I suppose I'll find out when we meet up near Poole tomorrow morning. I'm a bit concerned about finding somewhere to park. I normally park in the Buffs car park. If that is full when we get there, I'll have to carry on up the Foleshill Road over the canal bridge; is there anywhere along there to park?

edgy

I don't know whether or not my mate has received our tickets yet. I suppose I'll find out when we meet up near Poole tomorrow morning. I'm a bit concerned about finding somewhere to park. I normally park in the Buffs car park. If that is full when we get there, I'll have to carry on up the Foleshill Road over the canal bridge; is there anywhere along there to park?

Theres 2 or 3 free carparks listed on the website. Book a spot on there. Doubt you'll find anywhere free after them. Tesco will be swarming and they'll all get tickets anyway.

Ricoh Arena Official Off-site Parking. Coventry City Football Club Parking. Wasps Rugby Football Club Parking | Ricoh Arena Official Offsite Parking

italiahorse

Free if you book online

Ricoh Arena Official Off-site Parking. Coventry City Football Club Parking. Wasps Rugby Football Club Parking | Ricoh Arena Official Offsite Parking

Liquid Gold

I'm tempted to get there early and put the car there like a german with a sun lounger.
I have a feeling your place is the same as mine. Open at 10. I'll get in there and spend enough money before going to the fan zone about 1. sure they'll make enough from me.

smileycov

Facebook User
Imagine that, people turned away!
blackburn rd, just off longford rd, after the canal bridge and tesco turn in. thats free

mds

When was the last time we played consecutive games with crowds of over 25k, could become addictive. A bit presumptuous i know but the Brighton game should be around that i would of thought.

Londonccfcfan

In saying that, depending when Luton Fixture is re arranged I think we will get. 12k plus for both our next two home games if they are:

Accy - 27k plus?
Lincoln : been given initial allocation of 3k. I think they will get close to that! Legends day also, so should be 12k plus!
Luton: although now a midweek fixture could be12k plus for midweek game!

rob9872

Only the Brits are twats now when it comes to sunbeds.

They're definitely not! They are just as bad but by no means alone.

We spent a couple of weeks in the Canaries this year and it was a joke. so many scumbags from all over Europe (including UK) all out like military precision at the crack of dawn to mark their spot with towels and sunbeds, then go back in to carry on sleeping. I saw it one morning and some cheeky b*st*rds even putting two lots either side of the pool so they could move round when the sun moved later in the afternoon. I was so tempted to chuck them all in the pool when we left early morning on the last day to get back to the airport, but didn't think I should show my bitter side to impressionable kids :)

smileycov

Facebook User
In saying that, depending when Luton Fixture is re arranged I think we will get. 12k plus for both our next two home games if they are:

Accy - 27k plus?
Lincoln : been given initial allocation of 3k. I think they will get close to that! Legends day also, so should be 12k plus!
Luton: although now a midweek fixture could be12k plus for midweek game!
Talk around here is be closer to 5k - it’s there big away day lol

Users who are viewing this thread