£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
think i might get ifollow for this one sounds like its gonna be a cracking atmosphere for the game.

pusbccfc

Nick

Administrator
I assumed that would be sold as part of the other corporate offers but they must have been waiting for them to sell.

SkyBlueSid

The balcony is open for £10 a ticket now. Should add a couple of thousand on the gate.
Booked ours last night. Row A in Block U4. Sat there before and it's a great view. Padded seats, half-time cuppa - excellent value. Just hope the team performs on the day now.

italiahorse

It's the concourse that's the problem toilets etc. Knock the dividing wall down install shutters dividing away end into areas you can open or close depending on how many away fans are expected. Then as in other groundsall you need is one line of police
Yes your right.
I was thinking about getting a full away end.
I guess a smaller away following means we can’t take advantage of the empty seats.
Are there not extra shutters down there ?
It’s the sort of mods we can request if we get a long term deal hopefully.

Otis

1000 tickets to schools per home game would be alright.

On another note, Accrington are giving away 1200 home shirts to school kids today. That's very good of them, but also a costly exercise I'd imagine.
Wow! That's very generous of them. What are they doing with our home shirts in the first place though anyway?

pusbccfc

Looks like it will be our biggest league crowd at the Ricoh, beating Leeds in 2010 which had a crowd of 28,184. Not forgetting Leeds had 6000 in the away end that day as well.

Londonccfcfan

This is going to be incredible, The East stand is almost sold out!

This has the potential to be 28/29K! I don't think many expected that!

We need to some how get Accrington into the corner so that only one block is used for segregation, maximise the empty seats!

clint van damme

We need to some how get Accrington into the corner so that only one block is used for segregation, maximise the empty seats!

all those screaming kids is going to make the sheff utd whistling protest seem like Beethovens 5th symphony.

SkyBlueSoul

Looks like it will be our biggest league crowd at the Ricoh, beating Leeds in 2010 which had a crowd of 28,184. Not forgetting Leeds had 6000 in the away end that day as well.
Even though we lost, that game's still one of my favourites of recent(ish) times. Not entirely sure why, I just remember it being really entertaining end-to-end stuff and obviously the atmosphere was brilliant

Londonccfcfan

Some of them are predicting 17k...

I hope that isn't the actual persons in attendance even though 28 will be sold or given away! my Mrs is already making excuses not to go.

Really hope of the 14k Freebies at least 10 k turn up! that would be a good effort.

theferret

Game essentially sold out now. Only about 150 tickets left to buy online, so unless they open up more in the south stand (I think only half of it open at the minute), I can see 27000 being about the limit, similar to the Gillingham gate.

Liquid Gold

It does link here so maybe they will up their predictions after having a look.

Also it's picked out Mint's blog.

Grendel

Now that would be good I see that bottles of lager have gone up to £4:50.

Wasps will not allow that - lets hope they at least open more access areas to purchase or it will be a disaster

Frank Sidebottom

Some of them are predicting 17k...

We really should be selling this out though.... despite all the bad feeling, NOPM and whatever else. If you're not prepared to spend £5 watching your team play at 3pm on a Saturday are you really a fan?

Covstu

Just hope that they staff up Appropriately for the volume of fans. A lot of kids means a lot of sweets, hot dogs etc so let’s hope their do a proper stock order before the event!

Users who are viewing this thread