BBC. (1 Viewer)

PVA

Please delete your post and apologise👍 thanks

Nah

mmttww

Andrew Tate was cancelled on social media, had his Uber and banking apps suspended for being a positive role model to men
I Miss You Hello GIF by Susanne Lamb

olderskyblue

Give him 3 months and then sack him and his cronies.

get Alex, Micah and Wrighty to do it. I’m sure Wrighty will be ok with the BBC moving on 3 middle aged white guys to add more diversity eh? Well, he was fine when Sky did it Anyway.

I’d be happy to get 3 new people in.

olderskyblue

Oh no. You've listened to the Matt Le Tissier clip haven't you.
No, I saw it on a tweet from someone. Was it wrong?

slowpoke

Tories desperate to get the issue off the front pages before Wednesdays budget, I bet there was a lot of pacing up and down at number 10 yesterday, I see Sunak has conveniently slipped out to the US.

Grendel

Nah

I think that may have been a joke - just maybe

skybluetony176

Looks like the Tories haven’t finished with the throwing of under a bus either.

What’s the betting Sharp is gone by the end of the week.

torchomatic

Boosh

This is deeply offensive, misogynist comment. Tate has encouraged hatred, abuse and actual violence against women.
Please remove this post or I will have to consider leaving the forum.

Are you happy with these posts being on the forum? They are both from moderators.

I apologise for my comment and will take it down, I do not wish to offend and always try to treat people with kindness. Sorry

robbiethemole

Are you happy with these posts being on the forum? They are both from moderators.

I apologise for my comment and will take it down, I do not wish to offend and always try to treat people with kindness. Sorry
Boosh, why do you keep doing this?. It’s so childish and immature and I presume you are an adult? Do you lead such a sad life really?
If so, I feel sorry for you.

Greggs

Boosh, why do you keep doing this?. It’s so childish and immature and I presume you are an adult? Do you lead such a sad life really?
If so, I feel sorry for you.
he's one of the better fishermen on the site, don't be one of his victims.

robbiethemole

Listen pal, I’m 69 this year so I’ve been around the clock and I don’t have the time or inclination to pander to people like you, who want to be negative and disruptive to others. If you don’t like it, that’s just tough, I come here to read things about the team, not you provoking arguments, so get off your high horse and grow the fuck up. Please xx

fatso

Yet people on here still defend him

I can't stand the twat, he took the Qatar money without any protest, but speaks out against a bill on immigration as it impacts human rights, honestly you couldn't make it up!

HOWEVER, even though I disagree with him, I still defend his freedom to talk like a twat, as to silence him really would be like 1930's Germany.

olderskyblue

get a load of people who refused to do motd in solidarity with lineker to take over when you screw linker over?
No, I’d prefer they clear most of them out and start afresh

to go:
Alan Shearer
Martin Keown
Danny Murphy
Jermaine Jenas
and… Lineker

to stay:
Micah Richards
Ian Wright

I like those 2, they add entertainment value to the punditry..

*edited to be more specific

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread