BBC. (2 Viewers)

mmttww

We won today fuck off fairy
mr t dancing GIF

The Philosopher

Melting quicker than a snowflake. Gold. And I like my big nose. How did you know I'm full of cold, though? Feel like I'm being stalked.

*spelling fairies, unless you're into magic
Full of cold?

The match yesterday not good enough medicine?

Some great Tunes and the magic of Vick(s) should have improved things, no?

Tried to think of a COVonia pun but couldn’t.

(….tumbleweed….)

Legia Sky Blue

Thing is without a host of teams like Coventry they wouldn’t have the big teams results to fawn about all the time - we seem to be the most unpopular team when relegated probably as we had hung on for so long

I thought the MOTD piece on us when we were relegated at Villa gave us much more focus than most relegated teams get.

Bad Boy

I thought the MOTD piece on us when we were relegated at Villa gave us much more focus than most relegated teams get.
Much to do with the length of time we’d been in top flight football. After all Arsenal Everton and Liverpool were the only three that hadn’t been relegated in the 34 years all the others had gone down (more than once on some occasions).

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Lineker has lost his voice (apparently)
Hurrah 😂
It's a shame Alan Shearer hasn't. Had to come out with some mincing remark in front of lineker about how difficult for everyone it has been . Twat.

Grendel

It's a shame Alan Shearer hasn't. Had to come out with some mincing remark in front of lineker about how difficult for everyone it has been . Twat.

The only person who dared to say would have carried on against St Gary was Chris Sutton

mmttww

The only person who dared to say would have carried on against St Gary was Chris Sutton
If this is praise for Chris Sutton then that's pretty grim. I can't think of anyone besides Savage who shows just how low the bar is for getting a job in football media. The man is sentient clickbait.

Users who are viewing this thread