21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (3 Viewers)

baldy

Some mouth breather on the FB forum has claimed that Bright had his medical at Solihull today ready to be announced 🤦🏻

Colin Steins Smile

Happy with Gyokeres if it's him

@Boosh will be gutted though because he thinks Gyo is the worst striker ever and that we should sign Ched Evans instead.
If boosh thinks Viktor is the worst striker ever ...... he’s not been supporting the club for very long.
I’m happy if this is the next signing ..... he will only improve with the coaching here

D

Deleted member 11652

‘If robins thinks Biamou is the better option’ it’s now been established that he does not. Good try tea boy but you remain in the mud

PVA

Why do you mention me in every post do you fancy me?

giphy.gif

Screenshot_20210706-102020.png

PVA

And anyway back to the football you think Ched Evans is better than Gyokeres so you must be gutted with this news

SBT

‘If robins thinks Biamou is the better option’ it’s now been established that he does not. Good try tea boy but you remain in the mud

So you thought Gyokeres was a good signing last season? That’s what your other posts from last season say, right?

D

Deleted member 11652

So you thought Gyokeres was a good signing last season? That’s what your other posts from last season say, right?

I’m more worried that Barnsley have poached our up and coming striker and we are having to spend £1m on Brighton’s who is clearly inferior

South West Sky Blue

I’m more worried that Barnsley have poached our up and coming striker and we are having to spend £1m on Brighton’s who is clearly inferior
Although I accept your point, I think "poached" is a strong word. I think we were all surprised (well, I was!) when Barnsley showed an interest. I didn't think anyone would be interested in Bremang. I don't even think we would have extended his contract unless we knew that someone was interested so that we could get a small fee.
May well live to regret saying this, and only wish him the best, but I didn't feel any disappointment or sense of loss at him going. Hold out more hope for Nee, and think the club rate Tavares higher than Bremang.
If you're complaining about the hypothetical fee for a hypothetical transfer (Gyo) then I share your concern, but again - we don't know the details of this.

ovduk78

Why does every thread now end up in a slanging match involving Boosh, Grendel, PVA and ccfcisparks and the usual others. So boring man.
I guess they don't like to see anyone else with a different opinion. Quite strange and sad really :(

South West Sky Blue

I think people are too used to lower league transfers. £1m for a Prem U23 is standard.
Agree to an extent, but £1m is a lot for us - maybe not for 15 other teams in the Championship. Last year we were able to make two £1m ish transfers (Hamer & Walker). However we had Callum Wilson money coming in. The year before it was Maddison money.
In post Covid times, I think the fees are likely to lower at the moment. I'm thinking that £1mprobably swallows up most of our annual transfer budget (I'm a "glass half empty" person when it comes to finances!).
I acknowledge we don't know any details of the transfer, so we're all presumptuously sticking with the £1m amount.

shmmeee

Agree to an extent, but £1m is a lot for us - maybe not for 15 other teams in the Championship. Last year we were able to make two £1m ish transfers (Hamer & Walker). However we had Callum Wilson money coming in. The year before it was Maddison money.
In post Covid times, I think the fees are likely to lower at the moment. I'm thinking that £1mprobably swallows up most of our annual transfer budget (I'm a "glass half empty" person when it comes to finances!).
I acknowledge we don't know any details of the transfer, so we're all presumptuously sticking with the £1m amount.

We spent over £3m last season when we had no crowds and might have gone straight back down. I’d argue there’s less risk this summer, the same again isn’t unreasonable.

PVA

Why does every thread now end up in a slanging match involving Boosh, Grendel, PVA and ccfcisparks and the usual others. So boring man.

I agree.

Boosh just tags me in every thread whether I'm posting in it or not. If it's tedious for you imagine how tedious it is for me. The bloke is a weirdo and ruins every thread he posts in

Users who are viewing this thread