Wycombe away (1 Viewer)

skybluearmy88

Just a reminder we do have a game tonight. How many are we taking? I know we sold out the initial allocation (not sure how many that was) and more tickets have been released for pay on the gate. Anyone else going? And who do you expect to see starting for us? Burge, Swanson and o'brien surely in line for a start.

jan87

Bought my tickets last Wed still not arrived. I can't get through to anyone to find out where they are

Joelly

Think we will win tonight.

We need to go on another run in this competition as I dont think we are quite good enough to make the play offs, a cup run always makes the season that bit more exciting... I hope for another version of the Crewe match but with a different scoreline. Need to see the city at wembley.

Samo

Just a reminder we do have a game tonight. How many are we taking? I know we sold out the initial allocation (not sure how many that was) and more tickets have been released for pay on the gate. Anyone else going? And who do you expect to see starting for us? Burge, Swanson and o'brien surely in line for a start.

I would have thought O'Brien was due a rest.

Houdi

Leaving in a one hour,looking forward to it. Win tonight and Wembley isn't that far away, and if any fans deserve some 'glory' (after this year particularly),surely it is us.

Gint11

Would love to see a comfortable win but can never see it against lower opposition. We tend to struggle.

ajsccfc

That JPT run we had was one of the only bright spots of the last few years, I'd love another.

covcity4life

why cant nouble play?

id play

burge
haynes
finch
clarke
willis
phillips
thomas
coubilaly
daniels
nouble
jackson

if no nouble, then miller

LB87ccfc

why cant nouble play?

id play

burge
haynes
finch
clarke
willis
phillips
thomas
coubilaly
daniels
nouble
jackson

if no nouble, then miller

Nouble cannot play as was signed after the 12pm deadline for tonights game, Jackson is away on ITL duty.
Miller doubtful after saturday picked up injury.

covcity4life

Nouble cannot play as was signed after the 12pm deadline for tonights game, Jackson is away on ITL duty.
Miller doubtful after saturday picked up injury.

i thought jackson could play vs wycombe and then was leaving?

if thats not true i would player miller and mquoid! get him another goal. or maybe try maddison as a sub, but we have 5 strikers now so need to rest so many.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He is and for me Miller has earned a start.

I think he has too but didn't last long at the weekend so prob be ruled out

Can see Burge starting, Pugh will probably come in for Haynes to get a run out, Swanson will start, hopefully see Coulibaly as he needs to earn his wage IMO, Daniels and Thomas will probably play in the middle, Fleck possibly rested?

Going for a 3-1 win :D

covcity4life

its important that we play the same we even by ringing the changes, we must press 100% all game long or SP club ethos means nout.

Nick

Administrator
Club just confirmed that Hines and Nouble cannot play as they 'were not signed in time'. So how were these 'deadline day' signings if we signed them after the deadline? These rules are stupid!

It was transfer deadline day :) But that was past the deadline to be able to play today!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@AndyTurnerccfc: Jordan Clarke and Jack Finch in for Webster and Johnson at the back with Lee Burge in goal for #skyblues #pusb

@AndyTurnerccfc: Midfield changes see Billy Daniels in for O'Brien, Danny Swanson for Fleck and Danny Pugh in at wing-back for Haynes #skyblues #pusb

Users who are viewing this thread