Wimbledon sold out on day 1 (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Failed again. I don’t want to over-react, but it’s time for the points system experiment to be scrapped once and for all.

Why, because you didnt get a ticket?

alexccfc99

Let’s have it right though, if (and I hope we don’t) we have a rotten start to the season this won’t even be an argument come January time

People also forgetting the first two away games have been an away game at in my opinion our biggest rivals and a small allocation at a ground none of our fans will have ever been too before, Swans and Hull should be ideal matches for low pointers to get a ticket if they want one

Sky Blue Harry H

I propose a The 1% Club style system where all fans have to answer increasingly harder CCFC trivia questions until there’s only as many fans as tickets remaining.
I think everybody should have a go at a spelling bee type of contest, where they have to correctly spell our players names - soon sort the wheat from the chavs.

Last edited:

alexccfc99

I propose a The 1% Club style system where all fans have to answer increasingly harder CCFC trivia questions until there’s only as many fans as tickets remaining.
Who did Viktor Gyökeres’ first Coventry City goal come against

SBT

I have a senior/concession ticket .Bought so that I can tick off another new ground but can’t go.Genuine reason .Free if you want it. random act of kindness.message me with details and I will post on when it arrives
Very kind but I have tickets in the home end now! Hope the ticket finds a good home.

ms639

I have a senior/concession ticket .Bought so that I can tick off another new ground but can’t go.Genuine reason .Free if you want it. random act of kindness.message me with details and I will post on when it arrives

Would really appreciate this ticket if possible, if you don’t want money for it I’ll happily put the face value in the season ticket fund on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

I've got 1 adult ticket for Wimbledon available if anyone needs it.

I'm not going to be at the game so will send it recorded next day delivery.

Need it gone today.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread