Wilson on the move (1 Viewer)

Where will he actually end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magwitch

It’s natu
The ones in for the biggest shock are the teams who underestimate us.
Its natural to be pessimistic. I think the division is as equal as it has been for a while, we play a good brand of football and do it well, have added more and I think better players too, I’m optimistic we’ll do well.

Brighton Sky Blue

How much would you accept for Dabo then ?

That's an interesting question, if we're still a Championship team this time next year then you could probably ask for a minimum of £10 million. I think as Forest's chap is English that of course bumps up the fee further

Brighton Sky Blue

We'll be fine, Championship defenses gobble up and spit out long ball football for fun. Teams that play football tend to do ok.

I hope so, but looking at Barnsley who went up playing a similar style to ourselves I think it'll be a hard season. Sheffield Wednesday's deduction and general malaise has made the task a bit easier mind you.

SlowerThanPlatt

Cash made 129 appearances for Forest and is only 23, Dabo is 25 next month and hasn’t played a single Championship game, let alone any to a high level

Also needs to be considered they’re backed by a rich owner and we’re planning to be self sustainable

fernandopartridge

I hope so, but looking at Barnsley who went up playing a similar style to ourselves I think it'll be a hard season. Sheffield Wednesday's deduction and general malaise has made the task a bit easier mind you.
Barnsley sold their centre backs before the season and had already lost their top scorer.

Bugsy

Magwitch

That in the past has been very true the short term contract policy of the idiots Fisher and Waggott has cost us a lot of money, we now sign players on minimum three year deals and possibly a years option so should we sell we hopefully get proper fees.

SlowerThanPlatt

That in the past has been very true the short term contract policy of the idiots Fisher and Waggott has cost us a lot of money, we now sign players on minimum three year deals and possibly a years option so should we sell we hopefully get proper fees.
Fleck signed a three year deal did he not?

jim20

Ricketts

Let it go.

We are the mighty Sky Blues now. Ignore Villa and let them do their own thing. Thank them for Callum O'Hare.

I hall the Midlands clubs ope

AFCCOVENTRY

Yup £20m cash offer accepted.

If 15% sell on fee is correct that’s £3m cash coming to us and a month of the transfer window still open. Hopefully some of that can come to Robins to fund some more additions.

Magwitch

Yup £20m cash offer accepted.

If 15% sell on fee is correct that’s £3m cash coming to us and a month of the transfer window still open. Hopefully some of that can come to Robins to fund some more additions.
Think you have to take the original £3million fee off so it will be 15% of £17million. Wonder if Villa will up their bid from yesterday’s reported £21million.

mrtrench

It's being reported that Villa have withdrawn and Wilson prefers Newcastle.

Sky_Blue_Daz

According to sky Bournemouth have accepted a £20 million from Newcastle

fernandopartridge

On the other hand we signed players like David Bell on a 4 year deal, it works both ways

jim20

On the other hand we signed players like David Bell on a 4 year deal, it works both ways

I think problems have come up when players like Scott Dann, Dan Fox, Kieran Westwood proved themselves but weren’t tied down on longer contracts and essentially all left at similar times for free. That was terrible business

Sbarcher

Sky Sports Transfer talk about a £20m “package” this will probably mean staged payments based on goals, appearances etc. will that mean we will also have trickled payments?

Users who are viewing this thread