Wilson on the move (1 Viewer)

Where will he actually end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hadji's_Goatee

Yes. (We don’t know which).

And it’s of the profit so a £30m fee means £27m profit means £2.7m-£4.05m for us.
That's a good point. I wonder if 'profit' takes into account all of the further add-on payments (appearances, promotion, England caps etc)

Original fee was £2.25m with the total deal reportedly worth over £3m.

Evo1883

Yes. (We don’t know which).

And it’s of the profit so a £30m fee means £27m profit means £2.7m-£4.05m for us.
Very nice, basically covers what we should have got for him back when, makes the deal seem much more reasonable

SlowerThanPlatt

So we will end up with about £10m in the end (don’t know value of promotion/England etc) for Maddison and Wilson which isn’t bad

Mcbean

talksport banging on about Newcastle buying him cheap as Ashley never pays full whack - need all three to start a bidding war

SlowerThanPlatt

Aren’t Forest backed by some rich guy and get 20,000 every week? I imagine it’s a bit more difficult to hold out if you’re aiming to be self sustainable and don’t own a ground...

TomRad85

On the plus side it shows we could make serious cash with our transfer strategy. Just need to hang around in the league for long enough
It would be nice to finally receive some decent fees for our players.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I also didn't realise Wilson was already 28. I swear it was just yesterday I saw him bag the winner at Crewe
Its mad, also can't believe how long ago it was that we dropped out of the championship. Seems like yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

talksport banging on about Newcastle buying him cheap as Ashley never pays full whack - need all three to start a bidding war

If Newcastle get Fraser on a free then I’d imagine Wilson will go there for the cash plus Ritchie deal being talked about. As long as Ritchie is valued correctly (not long signed a new contract so no reason for dodgy discount !) then hopefully still a good payday for us

Frostie

Tom Leach seems to think he'll start Saturday, and be our cup keeper. Not to sure how I feel about that!!

He was League Cup & EFL Trophy keeper last season, Marosi gets League & FA Cup.

Don't see why MR would change it now, especially now we don't have the EFL Trophy otherwise Wilson will get no action at all.

Frostie

If Newcastle get Fraser on a free then I’d imagine Wilson will go there for the cash plus Ritchie deal being talked about. As long as Ritchie is valued correctly (not long signed a new contract so no reason for dodgy discount !) then hopefully still a good payday for us

I can see that, he'd be a good fit there & obviously knows Fraser who would be an excellent freebie signing.
Am slightly sceptical of player + cash deals though... Not sure we'll get as much sell on that way, they've been used to circumvent sell ons before.

Liquid Gold

Lot's more reports this morning on the Wilson move. His entourage say a move is 'imminent'!

Looks like £30M is the price, Villa and Spurs being most heavily linked. Can't see the Newcastle move happening over the others.

Bournemouth want straight cash.

If Spurs, then he could still keep his family 'darn sarf'

If Villa, then back in the good ol' Midlands
How close do you think Bournemouth and Tottenham are? Is the south just a nice little garden area? Truro to Colchester in half an hour.

rob9872

He was League Cup & EFL Trophy keeper last season, Marosi gets League & FA Cup.

Don't see why MR would change it now, especially now we don't have the EFL Trophy otherwise Wilson will get no action at all.
Agree with this and also why Marosi played to get some more minutes v Southampton as he missed a couple of games with a small injury

junglej13

With a further £5m add ons. Seems Bournemouth want £17m up front. I expect him to go somewhere in the next 24 hours.

jordan210

Get the bidding war going 1
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread