Wigan Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

When I quickly looked at that team sheet I thought great no Fleck only to have my hopes dashed

Nick

Administrator
Morsey bullied our midfield earlier in the summer. None of them wanted to go near him.

wingy

Ain't we scored yet
Normally stand with7-8 Cov stalwarts
Billy no mates
Have they all gone to the Ricoh?

CovisGod

How we playing lads?

Randomly on the piss in Brighton do haven't much kept up with things so far! Got £20 on us to win though

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ball over the top by Flevk to find Jines after his marker misheads it, he gets into the box but his shot is more of a backpass. Follow up shot deflected wide

Corner comes in and gifts Wigan a counter. Fleck track backs but tried his challenge too late, looked to win the ball but ref had other ideas

Dangerous free kick conceded

Nick

Administrator
Ball over the top by Flevk to find Jines after his marker misheads it, he gets into the box but his shot is more of a backpass. Follow up shot deflected wide

Corner comes in and gifts Wigan a counter. Fleck track backs but tried his challenge too late, looked to win the ball but ref had other ideas

Dangerous free kick conceded

Sounds like it is end product again? :(

skybluegod

Our chances never seem to fall to our strikers it seems? Vincelot and Jones with the best two, but both don't score a lot.

fernandopartridge

Half time 0-0.

Nt a bad half but every attack we have there are no gaps, yet when Wigan do, they have loads. Shows a difference in the two sides really. They've progressed massively from the team we played st the start of the season
They don't look like a team that's not lost for 19 games and is top. We're playing defensively but they've not broken though much.

We are in this no doubt, stick with as it is. Arma doesn't seem to have the beating of his man so I'd maybe switch him positionally.

Ricketts is not organising a defence as a captain should.

Wildschut is a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread