Wigan Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Three subs brought on that wont be here next season. So much for Mowbray's man management.

Give the Bulgarian a run out! We aren't playing for anything now.

skybluegod

I'd tell Cole he can fly to America now.*

*Let's hope he makes me eat my hat by scoring 2 free kicks..

Not if it means him starting any of the next 5 games. I don't care how good his set pieces are. He is not good enough any more sadly.

shy_tall_knight

Fleck slips and puts them through, got away with it!

Is that fleck who is leaving us to go up to the championship but has never really excelled in this league the odd flash but mostly mediocrity - will be 25 in summer and at some point has to live up to his potential or is it just hype - 7 goals in 4 seasons

Nick

Administrator
So now people will stop going on about playoffs, start thinking about next season.

The likes of Cole, Fleck and Murphy, sack them off.

Happy_Martian

In Cov-related news... ex-Cov striker Callum Wilson makes his return to the Bournemouth first team, playing for the last 2 mins in their game against Aston Villa.

Gazolba

Fortune with another great chance, beats his man to the forward ball, comes inside, Armstrong again available but he goes himself and shoots wide

Sounds like we are not giving the ball to our leading scorer ... again.

AFCCOVENTRY

I actually don't care if Fleck is here next season. He is an example of an overhyped youngster who has failed as a footballer.

I have a feeling he will end up back at Rangers but that's the equivalent of L1 anyway. So no difference for him.

Gazolba

Looking at the table, if not for our early season blip, we would be in danger of relegation.

Happy_Martian

Port Vale 3-0 Crewe. Crewe are relegated.

Nick

Administrator
I dont think we would score if we played from now until the next game would we?*

*Still hopes to be proven wrong

Happy_Martian

Northampton are promoted. We will be playing at Suxfields next season

Users who are viewing this thread