Wigan Match Thread (4 Viewers)

steve82

-----------------RCC------------------
Phillips---Martin----Stephens ---Ricketts
----------vincelot -----Fleck------------
Jones --------Maddison--------Murphy
--------------Armstrong-----------------
Not my team of choice but I can see AA replacing Tudgay for his pace up front to stop there back 4 having a easier time. Maddison will start I believe tho again not my choice.
My choice:
-----------------RCC------------------
Phillips---Martin----Stephens ---Ricketts
-----------------Bigi---------------------
Jones --Vincelot-----Rose------Murphy
--------------Armstrong-----------------
Turns into a 451 defensively then 433 on the break.

Last edited:

steve82

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Martin, Stephens, Phillips, Bigirimana, Fleck, Vincelot, Jones, Armstrong, Tudgay. #PUSB

chiefdave

Well I didn't think so but there must be some technicality, either that or Mowbray has forgot

Doesn't look like there's any technicality.

A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League."

Have either Cole or Bigi been released from their contracts? If not hopefully its a mistake and the team sheet they've submitted is different.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Doesn't look like there's any technicality.

Have either Cole or Bigi been released from their contracts? If not hopefully its a mistake and the team sheet they've submitted is different.

Cole is not on loan, Bigi is

Loans are Stephens, Bigi, Armstrong, Maddison, Jones, Murphy

stupot07

Said on cwr that it was a mistake and the TM was changing it, my guess is Maddison drops out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Nothing like a huge over-reaction, people on twitter going nuts. One even saying he's going to stop supporting the club because of it!

Sky Blue Harry H

OOOpps - I was going for a 4-1 win to us, but feel the 'can't count the loans error' will scupper our plan B and now we're going to lose 3-1.

Come on City.......#6 match winning run to end season;)

Ccfc1979

Sheff Weds did the same thing today too. You'd think someone would spot that seeing as though we've had the same issue to sort out most of the season.

chiefdave

Callum Wilson on the bench for Bournemouth today. They're away at Villa and Villa could go down. Wonder what odds you can get on Wilson sending them down?

ccfchoi87

Only a mistake lads, you not made them at work.

Just makes me laugh that Mowbray made the mistake but none of the players or coaching staff noticed and it took the fans to point it out. If social media wasn't around they would have actually fielded an ineligle team

skybluegod

Just makes me laugh that Mowbray made the mistake but none of the players or coaching staff noticed and it took the fans to point it out. If social media wasn't around they would have actually fielded an ineligle team

How do we know that it was thanks to social media?
It's just as likely a member of the coaching staff was running over the team and noticed it surely?

Users who are viewing this thread