What do you want to see on here? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Someone to nudge me at least 7 times prior to matches, so as to remind me to enter my Prediction League scores, so I don't have end up with no entries at all and drop down over 35 places in the standings.

FFS, Nick. Sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!

You do get emails...

Otis

Just checked. I have this;

E-mail notification for all matches with unplaced bets

Therefore guessing I should be getting mails.

Grendel

I notice some forums have links to the other teams main forums in the league they are in.

Good way of keeping up with what their views are especially before and after we play them.

georgehudson

how about a twice weekly update on player availability due to injury suspension etc., plus an update on progress of those injured,
also, notification of appointed officials for upcoming games

Gazolba

I'd like to see an auto-post composer which will analyse all my past posts and formulate a post based on the thread and my posting patterns. This is for when I don't have time to think of anything intelligent to say but want to keep up my posting presence.
For instance on any upcoming match thread, it will automatically post "I think it will be a 1-1 draw and we will miss a penalty".

Nick

Administrator
I'd like to see an auto-post composer which will analyse all my past posts and formulate a post based on the thread and my posting patterns. This is for when I don't have time to think of anything intelligent to say but want to keep up my posting presence.
For instance on any upcoming match thread, it will automatically post "I think it will be a 1-1 draw and we will miss a penalty".
Not sure if serious?

Gazolba

Is there a way to see the latest posts to a thread at the top instead of at the bottom?

ccfcdan

Hi Nik. This may have been mentioned previously so forgive me for not reading all of the suggestions on this thread. But looking at the Posh forum they have a thread that has links to all other clubs forums. This would prove popular on here!?

Gazolba

'Post new thread' is giving a database error.

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nik. This may have been mentioned previously so forgive me for not reading all of the suggestions on this thread. But looking at the Posh forum they have a thread that has links to all other clubs forums. This would prove popular on here!?

Something that can be done. If somebody wants to make one I'd be happy to put it as a sticky at the top :)

shmmeee

I want a hissy fit sub forum.

No need to allow new posts, just when two people start turning a thread into their personal slanging match, their posts get moved there both to clean up the original thread, and to provide us all with a nice repository of arguments.

Otis

You know what will be good? To limit posters to say 20 replies to a thread (excepting match threads) If you can't say what we need to say in 20 posts then something is surely wrong. ;)

Would then stop the Grendel-Italia-thons.

Hobo

I think if Mowbrey thought Pennington was the answer he would already be with us.

Gazolba

I'd like to see the little blurb underneath a person's handle when they post, to include the number of 'likes' given as well as received. So we can see how 'generous' everyone is.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd like to see the little blurb underneath a person's handle when they post, to include the number of 'likes' given as well as received. So we can see how 'generous' everyone is.

What about a "dislike" button? :D

Users who are viewing this thread