What do you want to see on here? (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Before the season starts am always looking at ways to make Sky Blues Talk easier to use and improve functionality.

Anything people can think of other than the stopping of bickering etc? Mean more the software side. Any annoyances? Any features on other forums you think it could do with?

I am going to fix the Favicon and the Mobile Logo later on tonight!

JulianDarbyFTW

I'd like to see a league table, top league goalscorer stats, fixtures guide etc. Would be an easier reference guide than having to load up the bbc website. Perhaps a more prominent upated posts list to navigate between threads quicker (although using mobile site more than desktop probably makes less useful to me than I thought when I started the sentence). Maybe a chatbox type thing for more real-time debate - is there one already that I've missed?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I'd like to see a league table, top league goalscorer stats, fixtures guide etc. Would be an easier reference guide than having to load up the bbc website. Perhaps a cha

I am hopefully going to have a league table to the right once the league starts ->

Nick

Administrator
A dislike option wouldn't work I don't think, you can unlike something if you have liked it though.

I looked into it before and it meant all of people's existing likes etc would be lost. It might be do-able though if people weren't fussed about losing their "likes"

WestEndAgro

A dislike option wouldn't work I don't think, you can unlike something if you have liked it though.

I looked into it before and it meant all of people's existing likes etc would be lost. It might be do-able though if people weren't fussed about losing their "likes"

To be fair we only really need a dislike option for Grendul and his alter egos

Nick

Administrator
To be fair we only really need a dislike option for Grendul and his alter egos

Just because more than one person disagrees with you it doesn't mean they are the same person.

The system does a lot of checks to try and pick up multiple accounts, it is quite effective.

Jackoskyblue

Only ever come on here on my phone so

Be able to upload photos from phone
Sometimes can't see photos other people have uploaded
Upload videos

A fans video section where people can upload videos of cov fans at away games

Edit profile picture from phone

Notifications if someone replied to your comment

Be able to @ people

Nick

Administrator
Only ever come on here on my phone so

Be able to upload photos from phone
Sometimes can't see photos other people have uploaded
Upload videos

A fans video section where people can upload videos of cov fans at away games

Edit profile picture from phone

Notifications if someone replied to your comment

Be able to @ people
Tapatalk is probably best for you, makes it easy to upload images and videos from your phone :)

Sky Blue Kid

I think you need to have far less adverts mate, they take over the page. I know it's a nice little earner for you but they're a pain when they cover Gifs, videos etc. Just saying like.

Otis

A troll filter please.

Also a poster compatibility chart, so when I am arguing with someone their profile comes up and reads such as ....

Poster - Skyblueboy87

Age range 13-18

Friendliness - 8

Intelligence - 5

Annoyance Factor - 10

I can then assess the data and just ignore them if I so choose.

hill83

I think you need to have far less adverts mate, they take over the page. I know it's a nice little earner for you but they're a pain when they cover Gifs, videos etc. Just saying like.

There's a good chance you might have some sort of virus or adware on your pc. I've never seen an advert cover anything on here and I'm not using Adblock or anything like that. I'm not fully up to date with what virus scan you should run but I'm sure someone will help.

hill83

A troll filter please.

Also a poster compatibility chart, so when I am arguing with someone their profile comes up and reads such as ....

Poster - Skyblueboy87

Age range 13-18

Friendliness - 8

Intelligence - 5

Annoyance Factor - 10

I can then assess the data and just ignore them if I so choose.

And a bollockdropometer we can run when an old thread pops up so we don't have to frantically search ourselves.

Nick

Administrator
They are only there for guests, there's one small one at the top for members that's out of the way.

It encourages people who just browse to sign up.

B-Ban-Boogie

Can we have the ability to use spoilers?

That way we can hide pictures etc and the threads looks a little cleaner.

Nathccfc

Like you have done with the match thread, maybe an autonomous highlights thread, where it could show the score, goalscorers and a video highlight embedded? Would be nice to have a thread with the list of results with the highlights all listed below.

Sky Blue Kid

The adware came from driver update on KMPlayer. Instead of manually downloading I let it do it automatically. So had to reinstall the player (Manually this time) after cleaning the adware.

Otis

Nick, can you make it so I can post anonymously and then I can be outraged at some of the things I have said.

Nick

Administrator
Like you have done with the match thread, maybe an autonomous highlights thread, where it could show the score, goalscorers and a video highlight embedded? Would be nice to have a thread with the list of results with the highlights all listed below.
I can see what I can do, not sure where I'd stand with highlights but if the club post them to YouTube I can embed them

skyblue14

Might be out of your control but on my iPhone in Safari it starts at the first new post when I return to a thread but it doesn't on my iPad which is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread