What do you want to see on here? (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

SlowerThanPlatt

Can we get a preview from the other teams point of view for games? Just a little bit of background info, favourite player of all time, favourite game, score prediction etc etc.

bringbackrattles

At the end of the day we're all Sky Blue fans and have views and opinions that some agree with others not.But we all want to see our club get promotion and have a good season so I'd like to see less bickering and more positivity on the site,even though at times that can be hard !

ms639

Can we get the fish on the end of a hook emoji like you get on whats app so you can gloat when you get huge bites?

shmmeee

You deleted it!! Ha

Must be my fat fingers on my phone.

Is my second emoji post showing?

On Topic: I'd like to see a wiki we can edit (the tested ones anyway) to put useful links and information for settling arguments (manager stats, etc).

shmmeee

It'd be nice. We could put deano's videos and OSBs financial summaries in there for a start and I'd be happy to work out some stats for managers and the like. Maybe it'd come to nothing but other than Wikipedia and the odd disparate site there's nothing really focussed on CCFC history and stats.

Johhny Blue

What we need more of is:

We need more YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS's this season

Nick

Administrator
If you add somebody to your ignore list it doesn't show their post.

It will show if they are quoted because it isn't them posting.

wingy

Any chance of bringing the chatbox back for Instance when watching a live match on the box and there no thread and we just want make simple comment or observation
You will probably say It wasn't active enough which Is probably true.
However now I'm here and off topic I'm just watching Celtic 2#0 up V Malmo.
My comment would have been "Does ant know If SISU still own Malmo"?

stupot07

I'd like to see hill83 gif masterclass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

JPZDIh8.gif

Otis

Can you please arrange to have the ignore button extended into day to day life.

Would love to switch my wife off and a few politicians and celebs too.

stupot07

Can you please arrange to have the ignore button extended into day to day life.

Would love to switch my wife off and a few politicians and celebs too.

I have no problem turning my wife off........I could give you some tips....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Godiva

My link-in to this site is to the General Chat Forum. That is kind of my focus point and the my base camp while here.
I have the list of most recent posted threads and in bold threads with unread posts.
All very good and just what I need.

Then I look to the right of the thread listing and see two pull-down lists. One with recent posts activity and one with recent videos.
The one with recent post activity is kind of surplus although it does include posts in other forums I rarely look at that. Same goes for recent video's - I never really look at it.
New to this section is the listing of the upcoming match - that is great and definitely something I see.

What I would really like to see added here is the current table and the current form-table (6 matches).
Would that be possible?

mrtrench

I'd like to see a way of moving between forums on my mobile without lots of 'up's

Otis

Someone to nudge me at least 7 times prior to matches, so as to remind me to enter my Prediction League scores, so I don't have end up with no entries at all and drop down over 35 places in the standings.

FFS, Nick. Sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread