What are you currently listening to? (7 Viewers)

LastGarrison

Just starting my first full day of work working from home for the or the foreseeable future and I’m very conscious that the novelty will wear off very quickly so trying to set a routine and keep upbeat.

As such asked google to play me a ‘happy song playlist’ and although most of it is pop-py nonsense and least it isn’t depressing.

Although literally as I’m typing this fucking Coldplay has started to playing!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can thoroughly recommend the Top flight time machine podcasts , they start from the beginning of the premier league but have evolved into something else. Bloody good though especially the Roy Keane odyssey

Gazolba

Nico and The Velvet Underground - "Femme Fatale":

Gazolba

The Velvet Underground - "After Hours":

Gazolba

Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground - "Sweet Jane":

bringbackrattles

Where's our friend BBR , nearly a month without a post .
Hope he hasn't slipped off his ladder during the shitty weather we've had.
Hi wingy. I'm still alive ! Had to move out the block in Bell Green due to electrical problems. Stayed with my son for a few days, but bit cramped there so moved into the Premier Inn at Walsgrave. Landlord pays for it thankfully. 2 weeks now. They give you meal vouchers but due to this shitty virus the restaurant has now shut down. So it looks like Tesco sarnies for a bit. Hopefully I'll get a new flat or something soon ? But the staff here are great people, and seem to like me which helps.

wingy

Hi wingy. I'm still alive ! Had to move out the block in Bell Green due to electrical problems. Stayed with my son for a few days, but bit cramped there so moved into the Premier Inn at Walsgrave. Landlord pays for it thankfully. 2 weeks now. They give you meal vouchers but due to this shitty virus the restaurant has now shut down. So it looks like Tesco sarnies for a bit. Hopefully I'll get a new flat or something soon ? But the staff here are great people, and seem to like me which helps.
Glad you're doing well BBR .
Hope you get sorted soon .

wingy

Definitely not the popular genre on this thread and it only came out last year but this song always puts me in a good mood:

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

It doesn't really matter what beat of the drum we all walk to , there fortunately are tracks for every one of us to raise and if needed,calm ourselves.
That's the beauty of music and in a wider sense the arts .

bringbackrattles

Absolute Classic Rock station on later. In the mornings you have presenters waffling on talking shit, gets on my nerves, as I just want to listen to tracks. Can't get Planet Rock here in the hotel, but as long as I can get some rock music I'm fine.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Carry on up the charts - by The beautiful south great album

Gazolba

Ludwig Waltz no.1 by Alma Deutscher.
Don't confuse this girl with Greta Thunberg.
Alma Deutscher is a musical prodigy and a genuine genius:

Users who are viewing this thread