What are you currently listening to? (3 Viewers)

Gazolba

Michael Nesmith and The First National Band - "Joanne":

JAM See

Coventry's finest. Never mind The Specials or The Enemy. This Barr's Hill girl shaped a complete sea change in how music is made.

Gazolba

Gazolba whilst liking Micheal's version of "I go to pieces" don't think you can beat the original version by Pasty Cline.Most times I find the original the best.
Yes, I agree, that is by far the best version of the song.
I'm a big Patsy Cline fan.
I just thought Michael Nesmith's version was particularly good.

fernandopartridge

Hi wingy. I'm still alive ! Had to move out the block in Bell Green due to electrical problems. Stayed with my son for a few days, but bit cramped there so moved into the Premier Inn at Walsgrave. Landlord pays for it thankfully. 2 weeks now. They give you meal vouchers but due to this shitty virus the restaurant has now shut down. So it looks like Tesco sarnies for a bit. Hopefully I'll get a new flat or something soon ? But the staff here are great people, and seem to like me which helps.
Hope things pick up for you

olderskyblue

Hi wingy. I'm still alive ! Had to move out the block in Bell Green due to electrical problems. Stayed with my son for a few days, but bit cramped there so moved into the Premier Inn at Walsgrave. Landlord pays for it thankfully. 2 weeks now. They give you meal vouchers but due to this shitty virus the restaurant has now shut down. So it looks like Tesco sarnies for a bit. Hopefully I'll get a new flat or something soon ? But the staff here are great people, and seem to like me which helps.

any local pubs offering meals for delivery? Baginton oak is, but not sure what distance they deliver to.

Gazolba

10,000 Maniacs (featuring Natalie Merchant) - "These Are Days":

Gazolba

That's a great version .
Was it the original?
I've heard a few versions.
It's a Bob Dylan song from 1967, so I guess his version would be the original.
The Alan Bown covered it in 1968 which was before Jimi Hendrix covered it I believe.

Gazolba

10,000 Maniacs - "Like the Weather":

Users who are viewing this thread