What are you currently listening to? (18 Viewers)

Kneeza

And currently playing Private Investigations.
Actually, just moved on to Tears in Heaven.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Been listening to a few downloaded tracks from "Sons of Anarchy". One of my favourites: "Goodbye Dear Friend" by Deer Tick

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Anyone else use the Jango Radio app?
Customizable to whatever kind of stuff you like.
I'm currently overdosing on a diet of Dire Straits, SRV, Floyd, Small Faces, Who, Hendrix, Stones, Cocker, etc etc. And free with no ads to get in the way.
Excellent.
Just saved it to my favourites. I'll listen in tomorrow. Off to beddy-byes now. Sandman is approaching!

Gazolba

Fine Young Cannibals - "She Drives Me Crazy":

Last edited:

Gazolba

R.E.M. - "Shiny Happy People":

Gazolba

The Bangles - "A Hazy Shade of Winter":

Gazolba

Lindsay Buckingham - "Holiday Road":

Gazolba

George Harrison - "Got My Mind Set On You":

Gazolba

The First Edition - "Just Dropped In (To see what condition my condition was in)":

bringbackrattles

I'm staying at the Premier Inn at Walsgrave at the moment. Can't get Planet Rock on my digital radio in the room so been listening to Absolute Rock station instead. This afternoon played some good stuff. So a good substitute.

Philosorapter

I found myself at Eurodisney one New Years Eve a few years ago, nearly everyone congregates on Main Street USA to welcome in the New Year.

I was totally unprepared for the next song. Apparently it was huge on the continent but it must of passed me by.

The place absolutely erupted at Midnight. The crowd must of been in the tens of thousands singing and dancing to this. One of the most surrealist moments I've ever had.

The French know how to party.

Users who are viewing this thread