West brom attendance (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Well I’d say we gained 2 points at Bournemouth and Sheffield then dropped 2 against Birmingham so it’s as you were

Sheff Utd are rubbish at home a draw was the least we should’ve got really considering out relative positions. The fact they were PL last year doesn’t meant much. Definitely a point gained at Bournemouth though.

baldy

Trying to book 4 tickets for this match & it keeps coming up with 'Error on this page' constantly when there isn't any.....grrrrrr

Londonccfcfan

Sheff Utd are rubbish at home a draw was the least we should’ve got really considering out relative positions. The fact they were PL last year doesn’t meant much. Definitely a point gained at Bournemouth though.
Didnt you predict a 4 nil defeat🙄

Bertola

This is looking like a proper day on the lash for me.

During the Sixfields sojourn, I used to enjoy taking the missus up the Butts in lieu of watching the football.

I'm gonna try and make it down to Earlsdon for Cov vs Bedford at 3.00PM after our victory over West Brom.

I bet you did!

ovduk78

Everyone contact a fan who no longer goes up and offer him/her a lift or to buy them a drink if they attend on Saturday to honour Snoz.
Unfortunately I'm working but not sure anyone will be passing through Callander on the way to Coventry

pusbccfc

John Sillett passing will bring more out I reckon it could be in the high twenties

Sadly we said this when Jimmy passed on the morning of a home game but the crowd was no different.

Bennosdancingfeet

Think the club should now make this game £15 a ticket, let’s fill the place. Anyone who’s already paid for a ticket gets another game this season half price.

circumstances and significance of the game have now changed. Be a crying shame to see empty seats up there Saturday with it being shown live.

preston done £5 tickets down to the death of there owner, this guy gave us the best weekend ever, only an idea but a full house to honour this legend would be a fitting tribute.

theferret

Fair point but the lack of walk ups was disappointing that day.

Ultimately, Jimmy Hill celebration games and similar haven't really returned greater crowds.

It was the biggest crowd of the season up to that point. Also, news didn't filter through until a few hours before kick off, so there wasn't really time.

That said, I don't think the passing of JS will make all that much difference. It'll be a very good gate regardless.

pusbccfc

Think the club should now make this game £15 a ticket, let’s fill the place. Anyone who’s already paid for a ticket gets another game this season half price.

circumstances and significance of the game have now changed. Be a crying shame to see empty seats up there Saturday with it being shown live.

preston done £5 tickets down to the death of there owner, this guy gave us the best weekend ever, only an idea but a full house to honour this legend would be a fitting tribute.

Never going to happen. As others have said, it's going to be the probably the second biggest crowd of the season at £30 a ticket. There's. O guarantee putting it at £15 will make much difference.

Garryb80

Would them have to refund 4500 west brom fans too as you can't charge away fans more than home fans

Users who are viewing this thread