West brom attendance (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

God knows what the Millwall gate will be. Even though it's the festive season, a Wednesday night will be a tad strange.

Be surprised if Millwall bring more than 1k. Add in the 5k gap at that end (6k less 1k attending) and your attendance is limited to 27k tops. Midweek game, mid winter, I'll be impressed if we hit 20k.

pusbccfc

Once again people suggesting 26k+.

Nowhere near that. Will be around the same as the Birmingham game.

However, as mentioned above, Millwall will be one of the biggest attendances of the season if we are still top 6. First game after Christmas. £20 a ticket. Millwall will bring their biggest following of the season due to the ease of getting to Coventry from London. 24k for that.

pusbccfc

Be surprised if Millwall bring more than 1k. Add in the 5k gap at that end (6k less 1k attending) and your attendance is limited to 27k tops. Midweek game, mid winter, I'll be impressed if we hit 20k.

Millwall will bring 2k. They always take good numbers to Midlands games. With it being £20 a people still off work, no way will they have less than 1k.

Sky Blue Harry H

Millwall will bring 2k. They always take good numbers to Midlands games. With it being £20 a people still off work, no way will they have less than 1k.

Great - hope they do. Better atmosphere, more money, bigger attendance. Still be happy with 20k.

JonesBob

I bought my ticket this morning and the area where I will be has few tickets left. I don't get the chance to make a game recently and as I have a problem with one of my legs I have to sit down. I purchased a season ticket a few years back in block 16-17 and sat behind a group of middle aged guys who totally refused to sit. Therefore, I couldn't attend. I can bear dickheads from the away end but when you have 50 year old dickheads who support the City and behave like schoolgirls it's a sad state of affairs. Away I have bought a ticket far from those guys and really looking forward to it.
Does anyone know if the Cov - Nuneaton train will be running on Saturday or will it be bus?

NortonSkyBlue

I bought my ticket this morning and the area where I will be has few tickets left. I don't get the chance to make a game recently and as I have a problem with one of my legs I have to sit down. I purchased a season ticket a few years back in block 16-17 and sat behind a group of middle aged guys who totally refused to sit. Therefore, I couldn't attend. I can bear dickheads from the away end but when you have 50 year old dickheads who support the City and behave like schoolgirls it's a sad state of affairs. Away I have bought a ticket far from those guys and really looking forward to it.
Does anyone know if the Cov - Nuneaton train will be running on Saturday or will it be bus?
Go via the Hearty Goodfellow on Arbury Road B&N supporters coach.

Londonccfcfan

Millwall have always been pretty well supported on their travels. Amd on previous occasions have brought over 2k to ricoh.

Think they will bring over 1500.

1) Doing well in league.
2) Historicaly travel well..considering size of their home gates.
3)Festive season too.

They are moaning about the prices £30 though.

Londonccfcfan

25/26k for the West Brom game. If still in the top 6, 29 /30 k for Millwall and Luton games

Problem is back to back home games, around expensive xmas new year period.. who knows if we win a couple before then.

Realistically will be 20k for Millwall and about 22k for Luton.

slowpoke

Christmas holiday week done the presents, done the grub, done the booze, done xmas telly might be a decent take up for Millwall game.

Sky Blue Pete

Depends when you travel the one away won’t be for an hour after game finishes so maybe bus better idea

pusbccfc

Millwall have always been pretty well supported on their travels. Amd on previous occasions have brought over 2k to ricoh.

Think they will bring over 1500.

1) Doing well in league.
2) Historicaly travel well..considering size of their home gates.
3)Festive season too.

They are moaning about the prices £30 though.

It's £20 for Millwall.

CV22SBA

Hospitality now showing as sold out but to me it still looks a lot more blue dots than against Blues & Derby

pusbccfc

Hospitality now showing as sold out but to me it still looks a lot more blue dots than against Blues & Derby

Well down on Derby and certainly down on Birmingham. Although that is outweighed by the extra 500 sold by West Brom.

SkyBlueMatt

I don't think it'll beat the Derby attendance but it'll be around that mark again. 23k-24k

Are there going to many other games with the potential to beat that? Sheffield Utd in March? I can't see anyone else bringing 4k+ to the CBS.

Londonccfcfan

I don't think it'll beat the Derby attendance but it'll be around that mark again. 23k-24k

Are there going to many other games with the potential to beat that? Sheffield Utd in March? I can't see anyone else bringing 4k+ to the CBS.

Potentially our last home game of the season has the potential to beat that vs Huddersfield ( if both of us are amongst the top 8).

cov4theprem

I reckon Luton on New Year's Day 3pm will be a big one. They travel in numbers and we'll all need to get out the house after the Xmas festivities

blunted

Last Milwall match I went to with City they were all wearing Peaky Blinder Hats. Fans who were just made for masks.

Londonccfcfan

25,783 would give us an average of 20k this season.

Either way over next 2 games , West Brom and Stoke i would expect our average home attendance to be hitting 20k plus over the season so far.

Londonccfcfan

Currently 27th best supported home attendance in the country. potential to get into top 20-22 over course of season depending on how it gos.

Bennosdancingfeet

I realise us older lads use Highfield Road as some form of barometer with a capacity of 23 thousand, the thing is, footballs moved on and for a city this size including catchment areas it’s quite disappointing we can only attract 20k home fans.

for the area (cov, kenilworth,leam, Nuneaton, beduff, southam, Rugby etc) we are only attracting Approx 5% of potential fans. I actually find it a little bizarre.

on a positive note,the last 4 years have been amazing to be a cov fan and do many don’t know what they’re missing out on.

pusbccfc

I realise us older lads use Highfield Road as some form of barometer with a capacity of 23 thousand, the thing is, footballs moved on and for a city this size including catchment areas it’s quite disappointing we can only attract 20k home fans.

for the area (cov, kenilworth,leam, Nuneaton, beduff, southam, Rugby etc) we are only attracting Approx 5% of potential fans. I actually find it a little bizarre.

on a positive note,the last 4 years have been amazing to be a cov fan and do many don’t know what they’re missing out on.

Yep, I have always said this. Other similar sized clubs moved stadia and developed their fan base.

Derby, Leicester, Southampton etc all had similar crowds to use in 90s and now far higher than us.

Although, there are plenty of reasons ours dropped. Very few, if any clubs went through what we did.

Users who are viewing this thread