West brom attendance (3 Viewers)

Bugsy

Tomorrow will be our biggest crowd of the season, in the top 2 or 3 outside the PL, and probably 2-3K below what it was have been without the early kick off and TV coverage. Why all the angst? Couldn't care what Ipswich are getting, their crowds in the final few championship years were pretty shite tbh.

Anyhow, one thing that is for certain, regardless of the size of the crowd, the quality of the support, they backing we give, pisses all over just about every other club in the league.

Quality over quantity any time of the week....PUSB

shmmeee

We've had success, the last 3 years gave been arguably our most successful in a generation,Brighton got kicked out of their stadium and had to play 50 miles away, Middlesbrough got locked out of there stadium and were minutes from liquidation, all the others been in admin. Tomorrow is going to be a great and emotional day, 4.5k travelling fans, a local derby and a fitting tribute to John Sillett one of our greatest ever managers, where are those missing Wembley fans eh!
[/QUOTE]

Winning L2 playoffs isn’t comparable to a spell in the Prem, come on!

Reactions: COV

Gynnsthetonic

Winning L2 playoffs isn’t comparable to a spell in the Prem, come on!
[/QUOTE]
Never said it was, although having 55000 of our fans at Wembley was great,
End of the day we are where we are and looking forward to a cracking atmosphere tomorrow and a great send off for John Sillett, WBA fans I'm sure will be very respectable and make it an emotional day!

skyblue1991

Never said it was, although having 55000 of our fans at Wembley was great,
End of the day we are where we are and looking forward to a cracking atmosphere tomorrow and a great send off for John Sillett, WBA fans I'm sure will be very respectable and make it an emotional day!
We never had 55000 of our fans at Wembley, 40000 max

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

CBS16

Looking similar to the Birmingham gate, can't imagine a big walk up with it being on sky so I'm going for 21800

Covkid1968#

How far we’ve come… 22000 feels disappointing

CV22SBA

Looking similar to the Birmingham gate, can't imagine a big walk up with it being on sky so I'm going for 21800
Think it will be more than the blues game as pretty certain block 27 wasn't open for pre-tickets sales and possibly also block 28.
Hospitality was also limited against Blues due to an exbo. Its not limited today and sold out.

Sky

Think it will be more than the blues game as pretty certain block 27 wasn't open for pre-tickets sales and possibly also block 28.
Hospitality was also limited against Blues due to an exbo. Its not limited today and sold out.

27 is always open - my season ticket is there

Travs

I think if people can say on match threads - when questioned about being negative... "well considering how far we've come, 0-0 at Sheffield United is a dissapointment"

Then i think people can have some justification in saying that 22000 or perhaps a bit less is a little disappointing considering what we've done this year.

I don't think anybody is saying its a really poor show, and i'm sure we'd all have taken 22k against WBA in a "playoff battle" at the start of the season.

Woolly68

Didn’t the club say a couple of days ago they are predicting 24,000, based on ticket sales? So why are people predicting 21-22,000? Based on previous Club predictions it’ll be about 25,000, or am I missing something?

Oh, and 2-0 to City

Sky Blue Pete

Didn’t the club say a couple of days ago they are predicting 24,000, based on ticket sales? So why are people predicting 21-22,000? Based on previous Club predictions it’ll be about 25,000, or am I missing something?

Oh, and 2-0 to City
They guess on the walk up but are pretty accurate normally. 22000 had been sold a day and a half ago though so it won’t be 22000

Porkchophill

Probably a lot of work doos as well I know , my lads on his and he’s gutted to be missing this one .. I think 24000 would be a very decent gate on sky early kickoff and on sky

Users who are viewing this thread