West brom attendance (2 Viewers)

CovBrummie94

It was a league game on sky but think they win 4-0 and then 5-0 in the cup later that season. This was a year or two after we lost 5-0 at the Hawthorns. Our record against them is abysmal
Looking at their team when they beat us 5-0 at the Hawthorns, it was a very, very good side.

SkyBlueSoul

We've always got the Christmas 1-0 at Highfield Road with Johnnie Jackson chipping the keeper in the last minte
Was just reading through the thread and about to mention that, had a JSB season ticket in the upper tier of the west stand. One of my favourite ever City moments

Gynnsthetonic

Sales look quite healthy already, my ST is in block 22 and normally loads left until about 2 days before the game but not many left at all, and a big block in 24 has been sold same as Fulham, maybe one of the Uni's has them.

Malo

I would agree with you. On paper I’m more excited for the game versus Stoke City on the 18th December.

West Brom are a bit like Walsall for me. Travel in fairly good numbers for local games but can’t think of any non-generic songs they sing and they just sit down quietly until they score.

It might be that it’s a 12:30 kick off again that’s subdued my excitement.
They do sing "the Lord's my Sheppard" always sounds good

Sky Blue Harry H

Molumby (WBA) suspended against us after 2nd yellow card! Livermore out too. Just need Mowatt injured now!

pusbccfc

I make it that we've sold around 19422 at the moment using my dot counting javascript that wasn't a million miles off v Birmingham.

Meaning 15,000 home sold. Still another 3000 to match the Birmingham game.

skyblue1991

Bought my tickets earlier today and where I normally sit there are only signle tickets left which is a good sign

After today we should be looking at 25k. If it weren't on sky and a 3pm KO then pushing 28k

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Old Warwickshire lad

Regularly come a cropper against West Brom. Remember being 5 down there on Boxing Day.
We all started doing the conga up and down the terrace, their fans thought we were barmy. Then again they might have had a point. 😂🍺🍺🍺🍺

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Looking forward to this one. My mate in my local pub is 93 and a massive Baggies fan. Both of us bigging up our teams!

JAM See

This is looking like a proper day on the lash for me.

During the Sixfields sojourn, I used to enjoy taking the missus up the Butts in lieu of watching the football.

I'm gonna try and make it down to Earlsdon for Cov vs Bedford at 3.00PM after our victory over West Brom.

Liquid Gold

Although it doesn't break the run of draws I'd take another here.

Going undefeated against Fulham, Bournemouth and Baggies would be a good indication of our quality against the top sides.

Users who are viewing this thread