We should support the new stadium (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

It is serious and sadly you are too dumb to understand the nature of the strategy.

Lets use crayons and make ot simple for you.

The two biggest objections highlighted on here were;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

So the details they release are very sketchy but do offer two bits of information;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

Now, I'm trying hard here - have given a the clues in my OP.

What possible reason would be behind this strategy?

Been saying this for ages. If they wanted fans on board they're doing a terrible job.

It still all lines up with Ricoh being Plan A.

italiahorse

It is serious and sadly you are too dumb to understand the nature of the strategy.

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

So the details they release are very sketchy but do offer two bits of information;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

Hello, planet Earth calling Mars. Your breaking up !!

dongonzalos

No objections. Just accept the design, accept the capacity and accept its location outside the city.

Be very positive and tell sisu to go for it with 100% fans backing.

I think you may struggle with that Grendel seeing as you don't believe they will build it.

Stop wumming

Grendel

Hello, planet Earth calling Mars. Your breaking up !!

They want you to object you idiot! They want protests and they want the fans forum to demand a bigger stadium. Why do you think that would be?

The Gentleman

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

Quality, you try and speak to someone like a child as if they are stupid and then spell it wrong, priceless.

magic82ball

No objections. Just accept the design, accept the capacity and accept its location outside the city.

Its because of people like you that I regret the internet was ever invented.

Grendel

Its because of people like you that I regret the internet was ever invented.

There are now 5 threads alone on the ground. People like you and Italia are a hedge funds dream you really are.

magic82ball

There are now 5 threads alone on the ground. People like you and Italia are a hedge funds dream you really are.

OK, come back to me when you make sense.

skybluebeduff

They can shove there stadiums plans right up there balloon knot. And Grendel, you really are a complete and utter twat. One day you will grow up, until that day comes, well you know what to do.

olderskyblue

Actually, Grendel is right.

It's all aimed to increase pressure on CCC and ACL.

If it sways some people to their side, they will have succeeded.

DaleM

Good idea but I think If/when it ever gets built a hell of a lot of City fans will have moved on and found something else to do on a Saturday. I find myself caring less and less about what is going on with the club. Don't get me wrong I always check up and read the match reports etc. But I seem to be drifting off football now and would rather go and have a chill and a couple of beers in town on a Saturday afternoon. I don't know if the CCFC bug will ever come back after all that has gone on.

Joy Division

I've never quite understood the desire for people to create endless threads on an internet forum just to wind people up who they don't even know. Do people actually get enjoyment out of this? I mean, over 12,000 posts of this?

Grendel

I'm amazed this needs to be spelledl out but very well.

This is clearly a deliberate ploy to deflect and create unrest.

Next stage will be a fans forum. The demand will be a bigger stadium in a more suitable environment. They will have by then secured some land in prinicipal.

As a result of the fans fury they will have to revise their plans. So then its off to the football
League asking for an extension to over 5 years as the fans need to be listened to.

So the trust, kcic fans forums agree and agree in needs building as quickly as possible.

Then see what happens....

The Penguin

I really wanted to spell out Grendel's point for those who haven't grasped it yet, but fuck it, what's the point? People see what they want to see.

edited: plus, he's beaten me to it anyway!

magic82ball

If its meant in the nature you are now suggesting then it flies in the face of virtually everything you have ever posted. By this I mean it has a degree of logic to it.

However as the boy who cried wolf so many times, you may want to be a bit more implicit rather than just some vague flannel which could be read in 2 different ways, but then I suppose you wouldnt get as many bites would you...

The Penguin

If its meant in the nature you are now suggesting then it flies in the face of virtually everything you have ever posted. By this I mean it has a degree of logic to it.

However as the boy who cried wolf so many times, you may want to be a bit more implicit rather than just some vague flannel which could be read in 2 different ways, but then I suppose you wouldnt get as many bites would you...

His last post makes the point a little clearer.

italiahorse

Next stage will be a fans forum. The demand will be a bigger stadium in a more suitable environment. They will have by then secured some land in prinicipal.

As a result of the fans fury they will have to revise their plans. So then its off to the football
League asking for an extension to over 5 years as the fans need to be listened to.

So the trust, kcic fans forums agree and agree in needs building as quickly as possible.

Why would the football league listen to the fans when Sisu tell them to?
The fans have spoken by not attending and they are not bothered.
It's just a game to them and obviously you are enjoying it.
Are you really a Coventry fan ?

italiahorse

italiahorse

lewys33

Yes but thats 6 pages later, if he felt he wasn't making his point clear why not edit the opening post?

Because he likes to point out he is a considerably better person than you. Don't worry he is better than all of us.

Plus I am sure if we all said we are 100% happy with the new plans, then all will be resolved and we can all shake hands and live gracefully. That was the point of this ........... right?

lewys33

Yes but thats 6 pages later, if he felt he wasn't making his point clear why not edit the opening post?

Because he likes to point out he is a considerably better person than you. Don't worry he is better than all of us.

Plus I am sure if we all said we are 100% happy with the new plans, then all will be resolved and we can all shake hands and live gracefully. That was the point of this ........... right?

Joy Division

But we already know full well SISU would have done this to create unrest. What is the point again?

lewys33

lewys33

Users who are viewing this thread