We lost 4-0. I had a great day out. My videos. (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

First of all I thought the Arsenal fans were a real credit for supporting our cause. Every Gooner I spoke to last night in the pub or around the Emirates either had support for our cause or was interested to know more about our situation.
It feels weird to say this but I almost felt at home last night with so many Arsenal and Coventry fans having great banter and support for each other.

I spoke with many Arsenal fans after the game who had no idea what the 'why' and 'when' signs where all about. One guy thought it was a clever rib at them (Why as in why haven't you won the title in years) lol.

All in all it was a great day out. Even on the Arsenal forums a general consensus is that we played better than some premier league teams they have gone against this season.

Keep at it everybody. Even the subreddit r/soccer has taken notice of our plight tonight and even #KCIC was trending on Twitter.

-----------------------------------------------

Some videos I took tonight.

Twist and Shout at the Twelve Pins pub.

[video=youtube;PZi6z7LApKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZi6z7LApKI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Fluffsta

Lights out at the Emirates. Loved the 'shit ground no lights' chant.

[video=youtube;NhToAhO-jUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhToAhO-jUo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOf5Yu-uuBMRa7xM64Au-KQ[/video]

Fluffsta

Just after half time and 2-0 down. Still a party to be had.

[video=youtube;jLz-t7o_2vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLz-t7o_2vg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOf5Yu-uuBMRa7xM64Au-KQ[/video]

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Am I a bit slow and fick, but why "Twist & Shout"? (Don't answer the first part of the sentence!!)

gooner

great vids, normally the pubs around Finsbury park are home supporters only so shocked you lot got into the 12pins :eek::D

thaiskyblue

i remember it from going on the sba bus early 80's along with had a wheel barrow, remember the sky blue fanzine too t and s.

valeskyblue

[video=youtube;jLz-t7o_2vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLz-t7o_2vg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOf5Yu-uuBMRa7xM64Au-KQ[/video]

Class video sums up what supporting city means to people

Astute

great vids, normally the pubs around Finsbury park are home supporters only so shocked you lot got into the 12pins :eek::D

The 12pins was our pub last season as well. Good banter with the Gooners outside pub on other side of road.

shmmeee

The lights going out was quality.

So weird, I've never enjoyed watching us lose 4-0 so much, and I was at home, but you could feel the SBA spirit through the telly!

Fluffsta

The lights going out was quality.

So weird, I've never enjoyed watching us lose 4-0 so much, and I was at home, but you could feel the SBA spirit through the telly!

Same here, I went to bed last night thinking the same thing. Amazing night out!

ccfc92

The 12 pins was the best part of the night.

Such good atmosphere with a lot of Gooners joining in aswel.

Have videos too, will add soon

theferret

Love that video. A few dodgy dance moves from one or two individuals, but great scenes. Also love the fact that in amongst a load of lads tanked up and with beer flying everywhere there is a woman in a polka-dot dress bouncing around with them. Brought a smile to my face watching that.

corkbarry

I was asked by some Coventry fans for directions to the Twelve Pins. I advised them not to go there as is (was lol) a Gooner pub.
Sorry now i didn't go there myself.

Fluffsta

The Twelve Pins was absolutely taken over by the Sky Blues last night. I spoke with a few Gooners who said they had never seen anything like that in ages! It was comical to see Gooners walk into the pub totally not expecting the scene inside!
No trouble at all just a great party! Credit to every Gooner I spoke to, they were great fans!

ccfc92

The Twelve Pins was absolutely taken over by the Sky Blues last night. I spoke with a few Gooners who said they had never seen anything like that in ages! It was comical to see Gooners walk into the pub totally not expecting the scene inside!
No trouble at all just a great party! Credit to every Gooner I spoke to, they were great fans!

completely agree. and the Gooners that were in there were great fun too, I have video evidence of this lol!

Fluffsta

They were even happy to wear the #KCIC stickers we were giving out! At one stage it seemed the majority of Gooners were happy to sit outside the pub while the Sky Blues were inside!

NoelWhelanKCIC

Great atmosphere in the pub we went to near the ground .... packed out with sky blue army and when we arrived it started chants of SBA as they caught a glimpse of our scarves! Great stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread