We lost 4-0. I had a great day out. My videos. (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

I have another video of twist and shout from Friday, I will try and get it on here some point tomorrow.

Leamington Pete

What I really love about this is that after months of discussions, ideas and plans to draw attention to our situation (culminating in a brilliant protest on Friday I must add) it's a video of City fans just being City fans that has unintentionally snowballed the whole thing and got the world talking about our club. Brilliant.

joemercersaces

Was umming and aahing about Notts County away. Went there last year but so far this year only match is MK away. Call me a glory hunting bandwagon jumper if you like ( on the other hand I have been going home and away since 1969 - just refuse to acquiesce to my club being taken hostage as part of a scheme to make money). These videos have motivated me to go, me plus two.

Fluffsta

The email address for licensing is because I got into a one year contract with a company who want to promote the video further which is fine by me!

mark82

The email address for licensing is because I got into a one year contract with a company who want to promote the video further which is fine by me!

Cool. Glad you got it sorted to make something out of this. My colleagues daughter does makeup videos on there and makes reasonable money with nothing like that number of views. She obviously has a number of vids a month though.

Users who are viewing this thread