Walking Dead Season 6 (2 Viewers)

Otis

Don't know what chiefdave was watching. Think he might just have a very poor quality picture on his TV.

One of the best ever episodes for sure.

Otis

he posted after the episode had been shown, thats not a spoiler, if people have not watched by them they need to avoid the thread.
Been here before though, got the t shirt. Can't remember what it was, but people were complaining about stuff being revealed before them having seen the programme.

Sky_Blue_Daz

One of the best episodes I've seen
Really looking forward to next weeks episode

chiefdave

Don't know what chiefdave was watching. Think he might just have a very poor quality picture on his TV.

One of the best ever episodes for sure.

I was watching it on the ipad while I was 'working'. Might give it another watch tonight.

Otis

Do.

Was expecting something really duff after browsing on here, but it was a fantastic episode. Definitely one of the best.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just going off track a bit, me and the missus love TWD but also decided there was crap on otherwise, so we've been watching Breaking Bad again, right from the start. Forgotten how good a series this was! Loving it again second time round!

SkyBlueScottie

Been here before though, got the t shirt. Can't remember what it was, but people were complaining about stuff being revealed before them having seen the programme.

Well then, we shall enshrine it in law, its not a spoiler if posted after the episode has completed its first UK airing. if people have not see the episode they need to avoid this thread, rather than us avoiding any discussion.

Otis

Well that's why I do, but then maybe I am too sensible!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Read a very interesting theory regarding a great character but won't spoil it

Liquid Gold

Loved the episode. cant help thinking we're going to have to have 2/3 really shit episodes to make up for it though

Sky_Blue_Daz

Don't know how to use the spoiler if some one wants to or are message I'll tell you and you can post it
Don't want to make a mistake and ruin it

Otis

Loved the episode. cant help thinking we're going to have to have 2/3 really shit episodes to make up for it though
Yep, usually the way. I hate it when they start going into back stories, or asides episodes, telling one character's journey etc.

It's a premise that needs padding though unfortunately.

I would much rather a 6-8 episode series with it all condensed. They would be many more cracking episodes like Monday's effort then.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyway never mind that, how long till ricks having rogerisation with michoionne

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nick could you post the theory in the spoiler box please
Thank you

Otis

Is it 'It's all a dream' and Rick wakes up in hospital to a cup of hot tea and a waffle?

Otis

Just had a look and the producers have already announced that TWD will continue up to at least season 10 and possibly to season 12.

Think they are in danger of alienating everyone and it all ending up really tedious and boring and leaving a sour taste by outstaying it's welcome.

I've been teetering with it for a while now and this is season 6. The thought of a season 10 makes my heart sink.

The programme needs to finish on a high and to my mind, finish sooner rather than later.

Sky_Blue_Daz

No but still better then some in this series
Daryl is a great character

Otis

That was very dumb in places though wasn't it! I thought they were supposed to be very wily and street wise by now.

How ridiculous to get duped into
letting someone nick your keys and then drive off with your truck.

And then,even more stupidly
start chasing this bloke round a farm, when they should have just driven off and left him.

Last edited:

Otis

Also, wouldn't you just go straight back to base with a truck load of goodies, rather than drive around looking for more stuff?

Otis

Yeah, just shoot!
Things like that really annoy me. They turn characters really dumb at the click of a finger to move a plot along.

Some other raw Alexandria citizen, yep, but Rick and Daryl? The two most untrusting characters when it comes to new people they come across.

It spoilt it for me and while they were chasing this bloke around, the only thing that was missing was the Benny Hill theme playing in this background.

Users who are viewing this thread