Walking Dead Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Bit of both, I reckon. Plus he looks like that kid out of Problem Child.
I was hoping he was going to set up Macaulay Caulkin style Home Alone traps all around his house to thwart the zombies, you know, oil spillages, paint tins on tops of doors, electric doorknobs and life size cut outs of grown ups.

That would be a real hoot and would take TWD in the new direction so dearly wished for.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just going off track slightly, is anyone enjoying the new series of Homeland? Personally, I think it's been garbage. I was really looking forward to it as well. :(

Otis

Just going off track slightly, is anyone enjoying the new series of Homeland? Personally, I think it's been garbage. I was really looking forward to it as well. :(
Yep, agree. Totally lost its way and got bogged down by technical logistics of classified documents and Julian Assange style release of info.

It's got rather dull and clunky. The last series was excellent, but this is just tedium personified.

lifeskyblue

I must say whilst totally unbelievable I've quite enjoyed homeland. Loved the first series but since then never as good. This one ok...I like the Alison character and her double crossing. Saul has wound me up and become a tedious sideshow...time for him to be written out I think.
It will be interesting to see what happens when the group returning to Berlin act....methinks the programme might be pulled or be very uncomfortable viewing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mechaishida

Label me a Brody bum-boy if you all want, but as soon as he kicked the bucket, the show died. In my eyes, anyway. Perhaps his death shouldn't have been the finale in that season, but maybe a couple of more episodes to round things off after, and then they should have ended the show, imo.

mechaishida

Why am I feckin' missing this?! Bloody hell fire.

It's like a stunning ex you can't forget about, the one who treated you like cack at 23 but you loved it.

Anyway, bleh, I need something to fill the disappointing void of TWD.

Nick

Administrator
I haven't really missed it, it became a bit of a chore watching it. The last couple I watched on fast forward to get to the point.

Nick

Administrator
If it does't pick up in the first couple of episodes think I'll be giving up on it.

It will be:

Somebody leaves the base
Somebody does something utterly stupid (leaves a gate open, decides they want to tickle a zombie)
It kicks off
2 or 3 die
They secure it again

SkyBlueScottie

Love this show, cant wait for its return. This is still the one show I watch on its first showing, I dont let Tivo record it and then sit down later. 9 o clock Monday night is TWD night.

Anybody watched Mr Robot, enjoyed that as well.

Otis

I am growing a little tired of TWD, after previously it being a must see.

The world it encompasses though does leave little scope for development past man eating zombies and bad rival humans I suppose.

Will definitely watch, but I am sort of at the brink with it. They really
do need to end it all soon.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I love TWD, but they seemed to be struggling for storylines for a while. I'll still watch it though. It's been 6 seasons. I'm not giving up now!

Sky_Blue_Daz

All kicks off again tomorrow
The first 4 minutes of the new episode is on you tube If you need a fix

dancers lance

I have never watched it, but as a popular American TV series, i bet (even though being hunted by brain thirsty zombies, who jump out and kill people at every chance) not one person has ever shouted "what the poo (poop) is that" let alone 'what the cunting fuck is that fucking thing, fucking smash it to bits for fucks sake.....wankers'

chiefdave

Not impressed with the first episode back. The whole thing could easily have been condensed into a pre-titles sequence. Will give it an episode or two to pick up but if it doesn't I think I'm done.

chiefdave

Oh :( I'm planning to watch this tonight, will it anger me?

Possibly, its all pretty predictable. Not that its bad just not a lot really happens. And most of the episode is shot in the dark and you can hardly see what is going on.

Nick

Administrator
So the stupidity stuff has been ticked off and I'm not even half way in, don't want to give too much away though.

Users who are viewing this thread