Walking Dead Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Oh bum! Just did a quick Google search on Michonne and there it said who is killed in the comic. Doesn't always follow, but I can now see exactly how this might pan out.

So spoiler ......

Abraham is now getting broody and wants a kid. He will get his missus pregnant and all will be right in the world and then Negan will kill him! The end.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Otis

Double bugger!

I need to stop reading about the comics. :(

Two main characters killed off in the comic during this Hilltop/Saviours battle.

The TV series does differ sometimes though, so maybe they will throw a curve ball out there!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah I reckon I could hazard a guess as to who the other one is

Sky_Blue_Daz

He's an original character from the 1st series

Otis

I can neither confirm or deny if that is the main character that dies in the comics.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well I hope it's him rather then the other fella

Otis

Well I hope it's him rather then the other fella
Someone is my least favourite character. While the bloke/woman you said is one of my favourites. Hope it's not him/her, but I think he/she will die as per the comic, killed at the hands of @#%£%@&.

ajsccfc

I think they'll avoid copying exactly what happened in the comic. The same thing will happen, but different personnel.

ajsccfc

They've deviated from the comic quite a bit in that regard already while keeping to the main structure. In the comics Andrea is knocking off Rick like Michonne now is on TV.

Otis

They've deviated from the comic quite a bit in that regard already while keeping to the main structure. In the comics Andrea is knocking off Rick like Michonne now is on TV.
Well yep but.............

It all makes sense if Glen gets killed and Maggie goes to live in Hilltop to bring up her daughter, just like in the comics.

On checking, there has been deviation, but quite a bit has remained as is.

Also with the theme at the moment
With Maggie and Glen having a baby, Abraham wanting a baby and the talk all about the children being the future, TWD always rips that away from the characters and leaves them back to being bereft. With Abraham getting killed too in the comics under the same circumstance, his prominence in the TV show at the moment makes all the more sense

It all fits together I feel. Hope they do throw a curve ball though and change it.

ajsccfc

It would all make sense, but I think they'll go another way purely because of how many people are expecting it. Of course with all the speculation just doing exactly as happens in the comics would also be a surprise too.

I think one who's definitely going is
Abraham. Even ignoring his death in the comic, the fact he had an episode of character development and optimism is almost a death sentence. I thought he was going to die before the end of the hour

Otis

It would all make sense, but I think they'll go another way purely because of how many people are expecting it. Of course with all the speculation just doing exactly as happens in the comics would also be a surprise too.

I think one who's definitely going is
Abraham. Even ignoring his death in the comic, the fact he had an episode of character development and optimism is almost a death sentence. I thought he was going to die before the end of the hour
Ha ha! Yep, me too!

The TV series has to differ and diverge from the comics or it will all lose its element of surprise won't it. :)

ajsccfc

I think so yeah, they'll keep the basic premise and follow what happens in the comics but change roles and add or remove bits to suit. With the spinoff they can really just do whatever they want, but that hasn't appealed to me just yet.

Otis

I think so yeah, they'll keep the basic premise and follow what happens in the comics but change roles and add or remove bits to suit. With the spinoff they can really just do whatever they want, but that hasn't appealed to me just yet.
So instead of
Glen
being
beaten
to
death
by
Negan
with a
baseball bat
covered in
barbed wire
we think it will be
Carol
done in with a
poisoned blueberry muffin

Yes?

ajsccfc

While I think they'll keep Darryl because he's the housewives' choice, I'd have Rick as the sole character who isn't in any risk of being killed off unless Andrew Lincoln decides he wants out.

Otis

While I think they'll keep Darryl because he's the housewives' choice, I'd have Rick as the sole character who isn't in any risk of being killed off unless Andrew Lincoln decides he wants out.
Daryl has gone a bit soft and therefore not the irresistible character he once was.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Although the guy who plays Daryl is getting a new show

Otis

Is he? What, the Daryl Dixon Show?

Maybe they are revamping the Golden Shot and he's going to be Bernie the Bolt!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Him and Bear Grylls having pot shots at celebs in the jungle

ajsccfc

He's in that heist movie I keep seeing advertised too, he could be off to bigger things. Maggie's in some horror film too, but that looks shite.

Otis

He's in that heist movie I keep seeing advertised too, he could be off to bigger things. Maggie's in some horror film too, but that looks shite.
I want to see it, cos Maggie never looks shite in anything!!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

And he was knocking boots with Helena Christensen
So in my eyes he's even more of a legend

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Someone is my least favourite character. While the bloke/woman you said is one of my favourites. Hope it's not him/her, but I think he/she will die as per the comic, killed at the hands of @#%£%@&.[/QUOTE]

Otis. I think this is spelt wrong. I'm sure it has two £ signs? Hence: @#££%@& :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread