Twitter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMCov92

That posted before I intended, but the point stands and thats why I consider Dave and his silly moustache a twat. He's entitled to his opinion the same as I am to call him a c**t. He could have left it at he didnt think Jodi would make it rather than the rotting away in non league bile.

However you’re being personal about me when you literally don’t know me? Aren’t you doing exactly what you said I shouldn’t of done? Silly billy x

DavidMCov92

People seem to confuse attention seeking with having an opinion. Having an opinion would imply there’s a debate to be had, but you can clearly see he doesn’t want to debate.
Embarrassing for the telegraph to run a story on it though.
Was more than happy to have a debate until people starting being abusing me and I no longer thought a debate was an option.

rob9872

However you’re being personal about me when you literally don’t know me? Aren’t you doing exactly what you said I shouldn’t of done? Silly billy x
Not at all you thick twat. If you could read, I said you're entitled to your opinion. Equally I'm entitled to to call call you a c**t. You're a c**t.

I support City unconditionally and I don't like you or anyone abusing the players, but unfortunately you have access to be a c**t and can't be stopped, so the only power of redress we have is to respond respond in like. If you think you're helping the cause, then carry on flower.

Sweet dreams.

DavidMCov92

Not at all you thick twat. If you could read, I said you're entitled to your opinion. Equally I'm entitled to to call call you a c**t. You're a c**t.

I support City unconditionally and I don't like you or anyone abusing the players, but unfortunately you have access to be a c**t and can't be stopped, so the only power of redress we have is to respond respond in like. If you think you're helping the cause, then carry on flower.

Sweet dreams.
Wow. What an angry little man 😂😂 sweet dreams bubs x

rob9872

Wow. What an angry little man 😂😂 sweet dreams bubs x
Not angry nor small, but then I don't go around trying to upset players from the team I supposedly support. Anyhow you're going on block now si respond all night to your heart is content. That keyboard gonna take a beating xx

kg82

Was more than happy to have a debate until people starting being abusing me and I no longer thought a debate was an option.
Wasn’t referring to the replies. “Rotting away in non-league” and “he’s finished” are extreme. You might be right, you are hopefully wrong, but putting up something like that just screams attention seeker to me.

Tommo1993

Have I shagged your bird without knowing? You seem to have a massive problem with me without knowing me.
If you’ve got a problem, Tom, it’s your problem.

Massive? Not really. Your problem was your weird, abrupt tweet. Will just scroll past next time.

better days

In recent years players have been able to open up about their mental health problems
A large percentage have said that being injured long term is a major cause
Callum Wilson is a good example
These are people like us. Being a footballer doesn't make them any different in the way they deal with major life setbacks
Would it be acceptable for someone to gloat about a builder who was injured on the job and couldn't work for two years?
Hopefully JJ has good people around him who can remind him that twitter is an open sewer full odure
And inhabited by rats

Otis

"I don't think Jones can get back and will end up in non league"

City fans on twitter

giphy.gif
It's not that though is it, that rankles with some. It's the "rotting away in non-league". Provocative. And some have been provoked.

I avoid Twitter like the plague. A lot of people just want to get noticed.

Jamesimus

Unfortunately, the people who like to say "Im eNtiTlEd To My oPinIon", don't realise that words and the way they choose to use them, actually has an impact.

You could have spun that tweet in a positive way, talking about how hard Jodi Jones has worked to try and get back to fitness and how you hope he can make it back in the first team, but instead, the person decided to not do that.

Way to make the players of the team you support feel confident there mate! I'm hoping this only spurs Jodi Jones on, but hey, it might not, might have really gotten him down, how does that make you feel?

Sometimes I like to hold our fans in higher regard, as though we're not like Chelsea fans, West Ham fans, Sunderland fans etc. But unfortunately, tweets like this bring me right back down to earth!

Brighton Sky Blue

In recent years players have been able to open up about their mental health problems
A large percentage have said that being injured long term is a major cause
Callum Wilson is a good example
These are people like us. Being a footballer doesn't make them any different in the way they deal with major life setbacks
Would it be acceptable for someone to gloat about a builder who was injured on the job and couldn't work for two years?
Hopefully JJ has good people around him who can remind him that twitter is an open sewer full odure
And inhabited by rats

Jones seems level headed enough but while it was phrased badly it is something of an elephant in the room. Two ACLs in 3 years, few games in that time and there’s more than a few who have question marks over his future

Orlando

It was such a childish comment to tweet and the guy is obviously an attention seeker.The problem is he is now getting all the attention he craves.

larry_david

Probably including the lad himself
Better to keep it private
Exactly. The big issue here is in this darkest moments it's not out of the question he's thought this himself. He'll know in a pararell universe where he didn't get injured that first night he could well be a big big player.

DavidMCov92

Massive? Not really. Your problem was your weird, abrupt tweet. Will just scroll past next time.
Not really? But you were telling everyone you know me on here
It was such a childish comment to tweet and the guy is obviously an attention seeker.The problem is he is now getting all the attention he craves.
If I wanted attention mate I would of posted something outlandish to make national papers however I posted a tweet saying I think a player is finished and didn’t even tag him in it. I would ask you to go through my twitter before that JJ tweet was posted and it’s just honest, educated opinions on football, boxing. etc etc

Otis

Not really? But you were telling everyone you know me on here

If I wanted attention mate I would of posted something outlandish to make national papers however I posted a tweet saying I think a player is finished and didn’t even tag him in it. I would ask you to go through my twitter before that JJ tweet was posted and it’s just honest, educated opinions on football, boxing. etc etc
"rotting away in non-league" is not educated opinion though is it.

I think if you had just said you thought he might end up in non-league, there wouldn't have been an issue.

PurpleBin

Someone has opinion but

Sweet dreams.

Yet you're here, being aggresive and calling him a c**t on an internet message board as if that's totally normal and sound.

djr8369

The Telegraph story is clearly on the fact multiple players responded, not just some rando spouting off.
Yes, amazing how many people are completely ignoring that.

Like the people saying “he’s entitled to his opinion”. Absolutely nobody has said he isn’t, they’ve just expressed their opinion on the manner he expressed his.

PurpleBin

Newspaper involved and all and sundry piling on the lad because he tweeted an opinion. Poorly worded, yeah I'd say so but people justifying the personal attacks and jumping on him, calling him a c**t and being aggressive are bang out of order.

And as other posters have said, far worse here and by our own fans on Twitter on a regular but they didn't have a bandwagon to jump on.

Grown men running to join a pile on on an internet message board and stoke the fire giving it the big one? Take a look in the mirror.

"Be Kind" unless there's a bandwagon to jump on eh?

better days

Newspaper involved and all and sundry piling on the lad because he tweeted an opinion. Poorly worded, yeah I'd say so but people justifying the personal attacks and jumping on him, calling him a c**t and being aggressive are bang out of order.

And as other posters have said, far worse here and by our own fans on Twitter on a regular but they didn't have a bandwagon to jump on.

Grown men running to join a pile on on an internet message board and stoke the fire giving it the big one? Take a look in the mirror.

Gloating that a player is finished isn't kind

PurpleBin

Yes, amazing how many people are completely ignoring that.

Like the people saying “he’s entitled to his opinion”. Absolutely nobody has said he isn’t, they’ve just expressed their opinion on the manner he expressed his.

But some, not all, can't see the absolute hypocrisy calling him a c**t and attacking him personally...madness.

This not to mention this Tom character who literally made up he went to school with him and knows him to further his point? Pathetic

Orlando

see

That’s very true,but when someone posts a horrible and negative comment about a player from a club he apparently supports,what do you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread