Twitter (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastythegreat

Maybe. But he has an obnoxious ability to force his twatness onto people.
On an Internet platform that you have a choice to either read, or NOT read?! You say he forces his twatness upon people, they can easily unfollow, just a thought

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Ring Of Steel

Lads we need to be clear, the same type of shit gets said on here about players... It's only an opinion... That's it

Fuck me imagine being Jesse lingard or Harry maguire, constantly torn to shreds on social media in footballing terms... Need thick skin to be a public figure on social media

have Lingard and Maguire lived with the threat of losing their career & livelihood for the last few years?
It’s as much about common decency as anything else, Jones has been to hell and back with his injuries, which is not his fault. Trying to give his career another crack and yet another armchair manager rocks up with some negative, pessimistic, unfounded bullshit. Fuck me some of our fans are such complete & utter idiots, your pal is one of them.

Ring Of Steel

Someone with some sense! This has been blown massively out of proportion. Can’t wait for the start of the season to see what is said about Baka for example. I’m sure if I went back in the archives some of the stuff said about Hiwula would be from people in this thread or on twitter having a go #JustSaying

This is not Harry fucking Maguire though is it, it’s a stupid comparison. One is a multimillionaire who just got in a pissed up brawl in Mykonos, one is a lower league player desperately trying to make a career in the game at a higher level who has had very bad injuries which could legitimately finish him for good, and which he no doubt thinks about every minute.

You see the two as worthy of getting the same abuse??

Evo1883

have Lingard and Maguire lived with the threat of losing their career & livelihood for the last few years?
It’s as much about common decency as anything else, Jones has been to hell and back with his injuries, which is not his fault. Trying to give his career another crack and yet another armchair manger rocks up with some negative, pessimistic, unfounded bullshit. Fuck me some of our fans are such complete & utter idiots, your pal is one of them.

He's not my pal, I just don't care what people think about players in general... If they are correct or incorrect it's purely opinion.

I dont get my knickers in a twist over somebody's opinion of a player who plays for Ccfc... I will debate the subject with them if I feel like doing so... for example I don't call you a twat for berating anybody everytime they say something remotely negative about Ccfc even though I disagree with you doing it... That's football old chap

larry_david

Big difference between maguire and Jones. Maguire 70 Mill transfer and captain of biggest team in England. Jones spending 2 years probably wondering what the fuck he's done to deserve two severe knee injuries and the potential for a career to be lost. A reminder this this was posted by a fan of this club.

donald_trumps

Lads we need to be clear, the same type of shit gets said on here about players... It's only an opinion... That's it

Fuck me imagine being Jesse lingard or Harry maguire, constantly torn to shreds on social media in footballing terms... Need thick skin to be a public figure on social media

So many people forget that these people are just human. People like Jodi haven’t gone through significant levels of education and learning to help them cope with this sort of nonsense. People should be careful as people can be very affected by opinions and discussion like this. The common view is that because they get paid a lot of money they need a thick skin and should be able to just brush off the abuse. I think this is the viewpoint of someone who doesn’t understand human nature and the pressure and levels required to make it as an elite athlete. Yes, said fan may have this opinion, but he doesn’t have to voice it so publicly on social media. It is toxic and in my opinion aimed to hurt and antagonise. Too many poor people in this world with no empathy or understanding.

Evo1883

Big difference between maguire and Jones. Maguire 70 Mill transfer and captain of biggest team in England. Jones spending 2 years probably wondering what the fuck he's done to deserve two severe knee injuries and the potential for a career to be lost. A reminder this this was posted by a fan of this club.

He's poorly worded that he doesn't think he can get back to this level after 2 injuries and thinks (in his opinion) that he will end up in non league..

I disagree, most of us I'd imagine do

Tommo1993

On an Internet platform that you have a choice to either read, or NOT read?! You say he forces his twatness upon people, they can easily unfollow, just a thought

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

You don’t have to follow people to see their tweets. Not really into blocking people either - defeats the purpose of everything.

Evo1883

So many people forget that these people are just human. People like Jodi haven’t gone through significant levels of education and learning to help them cope with this sort of nonsense. People should be careful as people can be very affected by opinions and discussion like this. The common view is that because they get paid a lot of money they need a thick skin and should be able to just brush off the abuse. I think this is the viewpoint of someone who doesn’t understand human nature and the pressure and levels required to make it as an elite athlete. Yes, said fan may have this opinion, but he doesn’t have to voice it so publicly on social media. It is toxic and in my opinion aimed to hurt and antagonise. Too many poor people in this world with no empathy or understanding.

Jodi himself said the post is his personal motivation... Or something along those lines.. I think he's fine

Evo1883

Also what would be the point of this very forum if we weren't able to scrutinise players or give opinions on them because it might hurt their feelings? That's life

Ring Of Steel

spot on, even the choice of words- “rotting away”, what a total c*nt

donald_trumps

Jodi himself said the post is his personal motivation... Or something along those lines.. I think he's fine

I would agree, it is a good job he is strong. But just because he has said that doesn’t mean he hasn’t been impacted. he shouldn’t need to defend himself. He has always done his best for the club and should be given support, and if he doesn’t make it then so be it, many people fall by the wayside due to injuries and circumstances. Let’s hope he can use it to his advantage and rise above it.

Ring Of Steel

I would agree, it is a good job he is strong. But just because he has said that doesn’t mean he hasn’t been impacted. he shouldn’t need to defend himself. He has always done his best for the club and should be given support, and if he doesn’t make it then so be it, many people fall by the wayside due to injuries and circumstances. Let’s hope he can use it to his advantage and rise above it.

What else is he going to say?
Nobody should have to put up with that when they’ve been through what he’s been through.

Evo1883

If it makes jodi feel better, he is safe in the knowledge that players have come back from 1 or 2 serious injuries to play at a good level...

The majestical Ronaldo nozario for example (although an extremely special player he was) it can be done

Grendel

People post much worse on here, it's no less easy to access. I don't agree with the assertion he makes but he's entitled to make it. The next 12 to 18 months are pretty crucial for Jones' long term career you feel.

Yeah it’s nothing really just a view

SkyBlueCoco88

This is not Harry fucking Maguire though is it, it’s a stupid comparison. One is a multimillionaire who just got in a pissed up brawl in Mykonos, one is a lower league player desperately trying to make a career in the game at a higher level who has had very bad injuries which could legitimately finish him for good, and which he no doubt thinks about every minute.

You see the two as worthy of getting the same abuse??

And I mentioned Harry Maguire where exactly???

SkyBlueCoco88

Can someone point me in the direction of the thread that’s enraged about this?

let’s be honest if we were to have a thread for everything like this where we would we have the time to have a go at (SISU/Wasps/CCC) delete as applicable 😂😂😂

Attachments

• A56FD21F-74B2-497A-B85C-A1CFD4F26EEA.jpeg
    A56FD21F-74B2-497A-B85C-A1CFD4F26EEA.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 75

stay_up_skyblues

Looks he’s got a podcast or something on the horizon? Maybe this was an attempt to get some attention on his profile. Which has, in fairness, seen a 100% upturn in any fucker liking/sharing his tweets.

Grendel

Can someone point me in the direction of the thread that’s enraged about this?

let’s be honest if we were to have a thread for everything like this where we would we have the time to have a go at (SISU/Wasps/CCC) delete as applicable 😂😂😂

Well no that’s an obvious statement of fact that guy has said not even controversial

ajsccfc

Saying some strikers aren't good enough is more palatable than saying someone is finished and will rot in non-league, but they're both try-hards so job done.

Marty

I'm not sure what hes said that is so wrong? We all have our opinions on players.

I think Jones can consider himself very lucky that he was offered a contract considering hes spent the best part of 3 out of 4 seasons on the treatment table. It'll be interesting to see what he does at the end of this year if he has a good season.

pusbccfc

He's one of a band of people on twitter recently spouting the same garbage. Craving attention.

NortonSkyBlue

I'm not sure what hes said that is so wrong? We all have our opinions on players.

I think Jones can consider himself very lucky that he was offered a contract considering hes spent the best part of 3 out of 4 seasons on the treatment table. It'll be interesting to see what he does at the end of this year if he has a good season.
Good lord! How about wishing Jones a good season after such a terrible couple of years? how about having faith in the manager in offering him a contract? how about just being supportive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread