Twitter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccfcisparks

There’s some right wet lettuces on twitter making out this thread is absolutely tearing into the lad. I think this website scares people more than twitter.

SkyBlueCoco88

Leave it out Dave. I'm full Irish.

Poor you! All banter aside my name’s Neil I am literally a pal of Dave’s. He’s a bit of a sausage and he worded the tweet wrong but he’s entitled to his opinion which is the point I’m making. The fact the telegraph have ran an article is embarrassing for them as a publication. Personally I think Jodi will always have injuries in the back of his mind and that’s his biggest battle this season. Bags of ability but has a lot to prove.

Tommo1993

Telegraph is a bit far, but he got called out for talking shit. Old news now. JJ will get over it, if he hasn’t already.

Evo1883

The telegraph would have enough content to do a centre page pull out if they read this forum.

"Evo1883 said burge was shit" shocked sky blue hero's react

"we spoke to Chris Coleman on facetime to gauge his opinion on whether da Costa was a risky buy because dave on twitter said he was"

Evo1883

I'm actually half expecting the club to announce they've banned him from games for life

Dions Dong

God forbid someone is allowed to have an individual opinion not conveying to the usual narrative on social media.

His wording may be somewhat strong, but he’s entitled to make whatever statement he likes.

if people don’t like it? Fairly simple really, don’t read it and move on

Not sure what the outcry over Jones is either, don’t get me wrong there is clearly a talented player there, but he’s injury prone and if he doesn’t make it this year, or gets injured again he is likely to fall down the leagues, so what has he actually said that’s so wrong?

Social media would be incredibly dull if everyone agreed and we all became sheep.

I don’t necessarily agree with his view but he shouldn’t be shamed by a local paper for expressing it.

Utterly ridiculous and he didn’t even tweet him directly, so much for this “Be kind” standard.

Grendel

Imagine if Dongle was still posting

Andy Thorn is the next Sir Alex says city fan

Evo1883

"I don't think Jones can get back and will end up in non league"

City fans on twitter

giphy.gif

Ccfcisparks

Put something on the internet and you open yourself up for people to reply any way they want. Rightly or wrongly, that’s the way it works.

Grendel

Bigi is worth £35 million

Bigi is shite and will be in non league in a few years

Grendel knows his stuff and non league is ironically named

Grendel

I want to be in Cov tel

“Biamou is the best striker since Clarrie Bourton and I’m boycotting all games until he gets number 9 shirt back”

NortonSkyBlue

God forbid someone is allowed to have an individual opinion not conveying to the usual narrative on social media.

His wording may be somewhat strong, but he’s entitled to make whatever statement he likes.

if people don’t like it? Fairly simple really, don’t read it and move on

Not sure what the outcry over Jones is either, don’t get me wrong there is clearly a talented player there, but he’s injury prone and if he doesn’t make it this year, or gets injured again he is likely to fall down the leagues, so what has he actually said that’s so wrong?

Social media would be incredibly dull if everyone agreed and we all became sheep.

I don’t necessarily agree with his view but he shouldn’t be shamed by a local paper for expressing it.

Utterly ridiculous and he didn’t even tweet him directly, so much for this “Be kind” standard.
Yes he is entitled to an opinion, for a so called Coventry City supporter to express such a view suggests he is a prick. To those defending him imagine if an opposing fan had made such a statement?

ccfctommy

If he doesn’t like it he shouldn’t have been such a twat In the first place. You can’t moan about people needing thick skins then bleat when he gets comeback on it.

Nah not having that. He's had some really is uncalled for shit come back at him when he tweeted about football.

For what it's worth, I have no idea how good Jodi Jones is or what his level is. He's still 22 so has age on his side but this season is make or break for him.

Nick

Administrator
If he doesn’t like it he shouldn’t have been such a twat In the first place. You can’t moan about people needing thick skins then bleat when he gets comeback on it.
Plenty have said worse and didn't get a story dedicated to them.

It's a bit over the top, look at the shit bakayoka has. Some of the stuff he got when his signing was announced was way over the top.

Ring Of Steel

Nah not having that. He's had some really is uncalled for shit come back at him when he tweeted about football.

For what it's worth, I have no idea how good Jodi Jones is or what his level is. He's still 22 so has age on his side but this season is make or break for him.

Nope. He said it, he needs to deal with it. If Jones- who’s done fuck all wrong and gets told his career is basically over- needs to have a thick skin then so does this guy.

Ring Of Steel

What I don't get is why there is no backlash when people are slating other players every week?

Can’t speak for others but in this case it’s a guy’s ability to pay the bills we’re talking about, not whether he was caught offside or missed a one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread