Twitter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry_david

Some plonkers on there. Latest is this which has got a reaction from Dan Bartlett and JJ. Anyone on there? Is the guy who posted this on here!

Samo

Go ahead pal, put a serious amount of money on it. :rolleyes:

SkyBlueCoco88

I know Dave personally and I think this has been taken the wrong way. Tbf he’s been a bit extreme with rotting away in non league but he’s entitled to his opinion surely? Worse gets said on here on a daily basis - look at the abuse Lee Burge gets as an example.

each to their own don’t think it’s worth a thread on here though

larry_david

I don't mind people spouting shite tbh, I do enough of it but just don't see what that random tweet achieves other than a reaction. Hopefully JJ uses it as motivation.

speedie87

I know Dave personally and I think this has been taken the wrong way. Tbf he’s been a bit extreme with rotting away in non league but he’s entitled to his opinion surely? Worse gets said on here on a daily basis - look at the abuse Lee Burge gets as an example.

If ur his mate you need to ave a word cus his whole time line is just making him look a right knob now

NortonSkyBlue

I am so glad he is one of our own....Let Dave know that he is entitled to his opinion and I am entitled to mine. Jodi Jones got injured wearing the badge of Coventry City and whatever his future holds it is more than Dave has done. Jodi Jones; keep going fella..

pastythegreat

He aint gonna shag you mate!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

In all seriousness its tweets like this that have made me decide to deactivate my account at the end of the month

Too much toxicity. Cov fabs euro fans American football fans ice hockey fans sometimes good debate bit then you see a I stand with Dom Cummings tweet or a Katie Hopkins for pm lol. Or even shit like "i don't paid my t.v. licence for 4 years lolz"

Makes you hate mankind lol

I will make a new one and only follow sports journos I thinks they mostly stay on topic

larry_david

Brandon Mason got involved now. JJ must be so tough mentally, absolutely does not need this bollocks by a so called fan. If I were JJ I'd now feel awkward going in to training cuz my teammates got involved too.

Ring Of Steel

there is no possible way to “take it the wrong way”, it’s a very clear statement the guy is making.

Here’s something else you can’t take the wrong way- your mate is a twat

Evo1883

Lads we need to be clear, the same type of shit gets said on here about players... It's only an opinion... That's it

Fuck me imagine being Jesse lingard or Harry maguire, constantly torn to shreds on social media in footballing terms... Need thick skin to be a public figure on social media

SkyBlueCoco88

Lads we need to be clear, the same type of shit gets said on here about players... It's only an opinion... That's it

Fuck me imagine being Jesse lingard or Harry maguire, constantly torn to shreds on social media in footballing terms... Need thick skin to be a public figure on social media

Someone with some sense! This has been blown massively out of proportion. Can’t wait for the start of the season to see what is said about Baka for example. I’m sure if I went back in the archives some of the stuff said about Hiwula would be from people in this thread or on twitter having a go #JustSaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread