Twitter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clint van damme

I know what you mean, I just think the level of hate directed his way created this situation.. You can see that surely

No. I think he's come across as an absolute c**t and I don't consider him a proper supporter.
I've formed that opinion tonight, not based on anything else he said on here or twitter previously and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks

Evo1883

No. I think he's come across as an absolute c**t and I don't consider him a proper supporter.
I've formed that opinion tonight, not based on anything else he said on here or twitter previously and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks
Fair enough

covcity4life

So you admit you went fishing. Enough said. You are a WUM and I will deliberately avoid your podcast. Shame for the other chap you’ve taken advantage of though.
Yeah the other chap sounds like a really nice guy but I ain't listening to a wum. Got talksport for that if I wanted that

Briles

Genuinely cannot believe there are people defending this c**t on here. Not one to usually go that extreme but the guys a fucking prick, regardless of what the CCFC Social media team posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes a C**t in real life too 👍

David O'Day

All I have to say now is this is if you want to have a go at him for being wrong in a
Genuinely cannot believe there are people defending this c**t on here. Not one to usually go that extreme but the guys a fucking prick, regardless of what the CCFC Social media team posted.

For having an opinion?

FFS

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

All I have to say now is this is if you want to have a go at him for being wrong in a

For having an opinion?

FFS

It’s not having an opinion though is it? It’s being a smug prick. I don’t really care about his opinion, it’s how he conveys it. Grendel has an opinion on max. Even he didn’t come on here gloating when max did his ACL.

David O'Day

It’s not having an opinion though is it? It’s being a smug prick. I don’t really care about his opinion, it’s how he conveys it. Grendel has an opinion on max. Even he didn’t come on here gloating when max did his ACL.

He didn't fucking gloat did he, get a fucking grip.

Ian1779

Guys Dave has come back for a fishing trip and you are biting.

And Grendal is right the club shouldn't of posted what it did either, this would never of happened if they hadn't.
It would - he would have just retweeted and commented on his own original tweet like he was some kind of mystic.

robbiekeane

Hello,
I take no enjoyment whatsoever in the injury and my thoughts and prayers are with Jodi but I’m just back for my apologies.

Thanks.
I hope you rupture your ACL and can’t continue your chosen career path you massive c**t

Last edited:

shmmeee

I don't even know him, I just felt disappointed at the time that the club and the telegraph sent the hate towards him it was really unprofessional.. Player opinions are all over twitter of every club and I cant ever remember a club calling out a fan for a player opinion

“Sent hate”??

Give over!

The guy sent a nasty attention seeking message about Jodi, it obviously bothered Jodi, the club has a bit of light hearted banter when immediately after Jodi scored a screamer.

“sent hate”. Fuuuucking hell. How do you even send hate? Do Royal Mail take it?

The guy is clearly wanking himself silly over this, he’s come on out of nowhere to derail a serious and sensitive thread. And with that I’m contributing so I’ll stop.

Hes not the pariah, he’s an attention seeking troll

Evo1883

“Sent hate”??

Give over!

The guy sent a nasty attention seeking message about Jodi, it obviously bothered Jodi, the club has a bit of light hearted banter when immediately after Jodi scored a screamer.

“sent hate”. Fuuuucking hell. How do you even send hate? Do Royal Mail take it?

The guy is clearly wanking himself silly over this, he’s come on out of nowhere to derail a serious and sensitive thread. And with that I’m contributing so I’ll stop.

Hes not the pariah, he’s an attention seeking troll

The club directed hate (fixed as you already know what I mean anyway)... Very unprofessional, as did the local shit rag.... Because somebody on twitter had an opinion about a footballer

People on here can't cry that the lad has come back to take the piss, after receiving a shit ton of verbal 👍.

Last edited:

shmmeee

The club directed hate (fixed as you already know what I mean anyway)... Very unprofessional, as did the local shit rag.... Because somebody on twitter had an opinion about a footballer

People on here can't cry that the lad has come back to take the piss, after receiving a shit ton of verbal 👍.

What hate??

They quote tweeted the guy with a goal notification. How is that directing hate? Where’s the hate?

The guy is loving it. He’s launched a fucking podcast FFS!

Evo1883

What hate??

They quote tweeted the guy with a goal notification. How is that directing hate? Where’s the hate?

The guy is loving it. He’s launched a fucking podcast FFS!

I've said this before, don't act stupid because you're a clever guy.. You know that by tagging the lad in after Jones scored in a friendly, it would drive alot of hate and piss taking towards David's twitter. He's already stated that this happened, he also stated his inbox was full of abuse.
The club should not engage with supporters opinions of players... I'm guessing after this and with what's happened... They won't again

16 pages on SBT
Tagged tweet by the club
Local rag article
Fuck knows about Facebook

Because somebody said they thought a player was finished... 🙄

Last edited:

Travs

The overreaction on here is pretty cringeworthy... But that doesn't alter the fact that you're clearly a tosser for thinking an unrelated and unfortunate injury entitles you to some kind of apology from the board, and marks you out as "right" ...

Last edited:

ccfcricoh

So when Grendal attacks Biamou you'd be ok if people piled on to him?

Someone was giving it tight to Ben Wilson a few weeks back would it of been alright to pile into him?

My point that he stated his opinion which was that Jones wasn't going to be good enough to play at this level for City and people turned into a lynch mob. People are entitled to their opinions and people can disagree but you can't seriously think it's okay for people to start calling people a c**t etc for not thinking a player is going to be good enough for city?

He thinks Jones will rot away (or whatever he said) - we have to stand by that as his opinion

A lot of people think he's a c*nt - he and you have to stand by that opinion

Get over it

DavidMCov92

Never known O'Day get this defensive over anyone, usually going out of his way to abuse people. Really makes you think...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Makes you think what? We’re both called David and have Irish surnames? If you bothered to read the thread you would of seen me ask him how he knows me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread