Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (5 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Thought this must be a misquote or taken out of context but no, he was talking about injecting bleach.
Some of the flu Klux klan are bound to try it!
Some good will come of it then .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I liked the way trump constantly turned to his aide for reassurance during this incredible speech and then carried on . Even Diane Abbott isn't as mad as this.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I was gonna write I think he’s a prize a knob but I’m not sure anyone could have handled this crisis in the states
You're right. He is a knob, but even king Kong, who is real, wouldn't have suggested bleach. That's because he can't talk.
....or can he ?

Last edited:

wingy

It's not a look away moment is it?
Giving the autonomous territory of Greenland an aid package and opening up a consulate.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's not a look away moment is it?
Giving the autonomous territory of Greenland an aid package and opening up a consulate.

But also not something to be ignored. That package is because the Arctic will become the new Middle East - loads of resources just waiting to be exploited. At a time when we're trying to stave off a climate crisis allowing the US more of a say in an area like this isn't good news.

If it was just a barren land of ice and snow it'd be getting fuck all.

ajsccfc

If he's claiming sarcasm that means he's fucking about with something while thousands of 'his people' die of it. He's as skilled at saving face as he is at science

Otis

Trump is such a liar.

Now trying to make out that the disinfectant comment was in fact sarcasm.

What bullshit. He clearly meant it. Anyone can watch the VT and clearly see that.

Unbelievable he is in charge of the world's most powerful nation.

Grendel

Trump is such a liar.

Now trying to make out that the disinfectant comment was in fact sarcasm.

What bullshit. He clearly meant it. Anyone can watch the VT and clearly see that.

Unbelievable he is in charge of the world's most powerful nation.

Latest polls in key states show Biden ahead in key swing states but at only half the levels Clinton was at this time in 2016

What will hamper trump is no rallies. He will want to get the campaign rallies going as they start to make a difference - Biden should be miles ahead really - but isn’t

Otis

Latest polls in key states show Biden ahead in key swing states but at only half the levels Clinton was at this time in 2016

What will hamper trump is no rallies. He will want to get the campaign rallies going as they start to make a difference - Biden should be miles ahead really - but isn’t
What a terrible choice to go up against Trump.

It's almost like the Democrats want to lose.

clint van damme

How the fuck the democrats have came up with a candidate worse that trump is truly astonishing.

shmmeee

How the fuck the democrats have came up with a candidate worse that trump is truly astonishing.

He’s not worse than Trump, that’s nonsense. It’s just Bernie bros spouting alt right talking points again like they did with Clinton.

There’s what? One woman claiming sexual assault from twenty years ago and that’s it. In what way is that worse than Trump?

tisza

He’s not worse than Trump, that’s nonsense. It’s just Bernie bros spouting alt right talking points again like they did with Clinton.

There’s what? One woman claiming sexual assault from twenty years ago and that’s it. In what way is that worse than Trump?
Trump will spin it that his 30 odd claims/cases/complaints makes him a bigger man than Biden (and some rednecks will accept it) :)

Otis

Nope, but he seems a very poor choice of candidate to go up against Trump.

He cannot be the best Democratic candidate out there surely, can he?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I wonder if Biden will choose Sanders as running mate? Could be a smart move to appeal to Bernie's demographics.

shmmeee

I wonder if Biden will choose Sanders as running mate? Could be a smart move to appeal to Bernie's demographics.

Rumour is it’ll be a BAME woman like Kamala Harris. I like the Michelle Obama fanfic as well but that ain’t gonna happen. He needs to solidify black support.

Still think Trump will win, but this crisis has made it a little less certain IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread