Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Depends on the restrictions nearer the time Clint. I was due out there last week and they didn’t formally cancel the flight until a couple of weeks before when they extended restrictions. Would be surprised if travel is normal by then but who knows with Trump ?!

ps wouldn’t be surprised if he postponed the election if he’s polling badly and coronavirus numbers are still high in the autumn. Looks like he’ll win if it does go ahead, the democrat candidates were shocking (couldn’t they find one, normal, middle of the road under 70 year old candidate that might attract enough sensible republicans ?!)

They had one of those over 70 but when he was on the edge of pulling clear the Democrats pulled out all the stops to get the dementia patient. Which shows you that the higher ups know what to do to win an election when they're actually bothered about the outcome-they would privately be fine with Trump's re-election. Despite calling him an insane maniac they have repeatedly voted to give him rises of $100 billion to the military budget.

They like his policies they just dislike the mean tweets-Bernie would have beaten this guy twice

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Theres a good chance stopping immigration is something Trump thought up on the spot and there is no details.

He does seem to just announce stuff during press conferences that haven't been agreed. Not sure if it's just him saying whatever comes into his head or it's a calculated decision that once I've said it they have to act upon it in someway (I realise I may have just suggested Trump does indeed have a brain).

Lots of it never gets acted on because he's overstepped his authority (like having the right to reopen each state)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

my daughter is due to go out to the States to work in June. I assumed that wouldn't be happening but she's been in contact with them today and apparently there's no change and she's still due to fly out.
I've tried looking at the detail but can't find it anywhere.

If she goes I hope she's careful because I can see this virus hanging around a long time in the US because they'll always put economy first, reopen way to soon and get a resurgence.

clint van damme

If she goes I hope she's careful because I can see this virus hanging around a long time in the US because they'll always put economy first, reopen way to soon and get a resurgence.

It had crossed my mind. I've told her to make sure he's insurance is water right.

She's been working as a care worker for a few months going out to vulnerable people's house so she's a little bit in the line of fire here anyway.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Far more damning is the sacking of the vaccine developer because he voiced major doubts over the malaria drug as a cure. You know, the one Trump owns a stake in.....

Sbarcher

In a few years time, this is going to make a great film.

Mcbean

He’s reaching the stars in terms of competency today - he is in full
Denial - I had a boss like this - never listened to a word said to him just made his own shit up - comedy gold

skybluetony176

In a few years time, this is going to make a great film.
I seriously don’t know why Adam McKay and Will Ferrell don’t use it as a backdrop for Anchorman 3. Ron Burgundy runs for president. Trump has practically written the script for them. Brick could stand in for Jared Kushner, Champ could be a Mike Pence “whammy” and Brian Fantana could be the Stephen Miller of the inner circle.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He literally wants to add a little chlorine to the gene pool.

#gallowshumour

Users who are viewing this thread