Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (9 Viewers)

skybluetony176

skybluetony176

I actually think Trump may have a bit of a point but his reaction is typically crass.
All he knows the value of is money. He is so umstateman like it's embarrassing.

It's all he's got in his locker. Withdrawing funding from an international organisation trying to coordinate the fight against the epidemic is highly irresponsible.
It’s his number one trick. He’s also threatened to withdraw Coronavirus funding from governors who “mutiny” against him.

clint van damme

What is old frog face doing these days? Last I saw was a picture of him sat in his pants on the sofa looking like his wife left him and won’t let him see the kids.

I saw that photo. Accidental partridge retweeted it.

chiefdave

Cast your mind back a few months and you'll recall Trump was having a tantrum with the NFL. Swiftly followed by his buddy Vince McMahon setting up an alternative, the XFL.

Back to the present day and this fun little sequence of events.

April 9 - Linda McMahon's Super PAC pledges to spend $18.5m on TV advertising for Trump's re-election campaign.
April 9 - Florida add pro wrestling to the list of essential services in the state.
April 13 - XFL files for bankruptcy.
April 14 - Trump announces the "the great Vince McMahon" will be on his advisory group to help reopen the United States economy.
April 15 - Huge cuts at WWE as on air talent, some who have been there decades, are sacked and off air talent furloughed (the US version of furlough means no wages).

Does Trump think he's still on some reality TV show?

wingy

They're hanging out on the steps of Gov't building in Michigan
Got their gun's 4×4's pitchforks ready.

chiefdave

They're hanging out on the steps of Gov't building in Michigan
Got their gun's 4×4's pitchforks ready.
Some of the photos on social media are astonishing. Problem is its not just those acting stupidly putting themselves in danger, they can carry it and pass it on to others who are following the advise.

chiefdave

In all seriousness is there a mechanism for removing him from power. Surely he can't be allowed to put out things like this.

Grendel

In all seriousness is there a mechanism for removing him from power. Surely he can't be allowed to put out things like this.

It’s called an election and Pervy Jo Biden - well good luck

chiefdave

It’s called an election and Pervy Jo Biden - well good luck
Other than an election I mean. Surely there's a point at which national security kicks in. He's basically calling on people to take up arms against locally elected governors he doesn't personally agree with.

Grendel

Other than an election I mean. Surely there's a point at which national security kicks in. He's basically calling on people to take up arms against locally elected governors he doesn't personally agree with.

No he isn’t? He’s just making a point that these are democrat states which are trying to stop people from returning to work. - it’s just a cheap swipe and electioneering isn’t it? Where is he mentioning guns?

chiefdave

No he isn’t? He’s just making a point that these are democrat states which are trying to stop people from returning to work. - it’s just a cheap swipe and electioneering isn’t it? Where is he mentioning guns?
How do you think the average Trump supporter is going to interpret a tweet telling them to liberate the state that also mentions the second amendment, ie: the right to bear arms?

This is a photo from one of those states:

skynews-michigan-coronavirus_4970036.jpg

Grendel

How do you think the average Trump supporter is going to interpret a tweet telling them to liberate the state that also mentions the second amendment, ie: the right to bear arms?

This is a photo from one of those states:

View attachment 14886

Isn’t that the Michigan protest? Wasn’t that 24 hours before his liberate nonsense?

chiefdave

Isn’t that the Michigan protest? Wasn’t that 24 hours before his liberate nonsense?
That's exactly my point. These are the people he is tweeting at telling them to liberate states while throwing in a comment about the 2nd amendment.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

skybluetony176

That's exactly my point. These are the people he is tweeting at telling them to liberate states while throwing in a comment about the 2nd amendment.
And after there’s been a skirmish between Trumps militia and law enforcement officers Trump will no doubt be on TV again saying that he saw good and bad on both sides or some other lame arse shit like that.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Stopping them returning to work because there's a massive health crisis and doing so could well lead to a large number of them contracting a deadly virus. But hey, if they cave in and open and loads die Trump will then blame them for making the error and say how he always knew lockdown should've continued. And once again Cletus will lap it up and take him at his word.

No point getting paid when you're dead.

Grendel

Stopping them returning to work because there's a massive health crisis and doing so could well lead to a large number of them contracting a deadly virus. But hey, if they cave in and open and loads die Trump will then blame them for making the error and say how he always knew lockdown should've continued. And once again Cletus will lap it up and take him at his word.

No point getting paid when you're dead.

Most will be dead in states that don’t vote for him anyway

Users who are viewing this thread