Transfer targets (13 Viewers)

blunted

Think we will go full Bazball this season with one striker and a team full of midfielders like Lee Carsley with the U21s. Can't see many strikers to replace Vik we can afford. Simms looks possible but doubt we can afford him

usskyblue

More, about 6pm.

200w.gif

slowpoke

How long before you start posting from a Pixel 5 and claim you’ve been hacked again?
After a few months away on walkabout you pop up with that one, says a lot really do carry on.
For the the record I have a little iPhone can’t use that properly half the time, that’s all no idea what a Pixel 5 is or looks or like.
Funny as you have mentioned it happened just before your walk but not since as far as I know.

Ccfcisparks

After a few months away on walkabout you pop up with that one, says a lot really do carry on.
For the the record I have a little iPhone can’t use that properly half the time, that’s all no idea what a Pixel 5 is or looks or like.
Funny as you have mentioned it happened just before your walk but not since as far as I know.
Are these 4 signings still happening Rupert?

KenilworthSkyBlue

shocking, would rather keep moore. Seems like we’re preparing for league 1

Moore will probably be one of the clubs higher earners which is an issue when he's quite clearly out of favour and is unlikely to feature at all unless in the event that Wilson suffers an injury.

It's pointless keeping him on for another season. Equally, I'd imagine from his perspective he'll be wanting game time - especially given his age.

Users who are viewing this thread