Transfer targets (28 Viewers)

TomRad85

I don’t get peoples beef with ITK people, if he’s correct and does have inside knowledge then great, give us an insight. If they’re wrong, so what? If it bothers you just ignore them.
I don't mind it at all, the forum would be dry during the summer without it. Funny how mad people get about it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mark82

Didn't play after January once Barnsley got Luton's 3rd choice keeper in on loan. Brilliant.
Had a quad injury that kept him out for a month or so in Feb. Unfortunately an occupational hazard with keepers, if the guy who comes in does well he tends to keep the place until he screws up.

Garlana86

Seen a lot of these Gyokeres for Player+Player+cash deals floating around...but it had me thinking, when was the last time any big player moved in a similar deal? always seems bizarre to me that they pop up in speculation quite regularly, but i cant recall the last time i saw this happen.

kg82

Seen a lot of these Gyokeres for Player+Player+cash deals floating around...but it had me thinking, when was the last time any big player moved in a similar deal? always seems bizarre to me that they pop up in speculation quite regularly, but i cant recall the last time i saw this happen.
Wilson to Bournemouth. But they were loans. And terrible, from what I remember!

ccfc_Tom

I remember when it didnt happen. We were meant to be trading Ben Turner for money and Parkin off Cardiff. In the end just got the money from the deal, way below his worth at the time.

skyblu3sk

Yep despite the forum unanimously voting for me to stay. Fat nick just has personal grudges
Oh Snap GIF

mmttww

Barnsley second choice keeper, Bristol city’s second choice left back. Woke up this morning feeling fine…
Brighton and Swansea reject going for a club record fee this summer. Everyone loves our Aston Villa academy reject.

We find players others don't value and improve them. It's what got us where we are. Why do you expect that to change?

mmttww

You’ve listed 2 players we signed from premier league clubs. One we played a heavy fee for.

Which players have we signed, that were second choice for teams that finished below us, have gone on to be successful?
Bidwell
Godden

You can keep moving the goalposts or setting tighter criteria if you like, but I stand by my point. We don't have a track record of taking more obvious signings. To be surprised that's still the plan doesn't make sense to me.

Ccfcisparks

Bidwell
Godden

You can keep moving the goalposts or setting tighter criteria if you like, but I stand by my point. We don't have a track record of taking more obvious signings. To be surprised that's still the plan doesn't make sense to me.
Wilson?

slowpoke

Certain Moore will move on so we need a second keeper we have Cian Tyler perhaps a six month loan but he is rated and there another youngster Luke Bell 18 highly rated.

DrPoolittle

I remember when it didnt happen. We were meant to be trading Ben Turner for money and Parkin off Cardiff. In the end just got the money from the deal, way below his worth at the time.

Wasn't that because Parkin turned down the move to CCFC?
One of the problems with player-exchanges - both players have to be content with the move and some players don't like because considered as makeweights.

mmttww

Bidwell is a good example. Godden we spent £750k on and Peterborough were better than us at the time.
Cool. Enjoy getting your own questions right and being pessimistic. I'll trust the Team that's got us this far to keep finding a way to improve, and wait till people play for us before deciding if they're actually any good or not. Works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread