Transfer targets (31 Viewers)

Evo1883

@slowpoke
Time Mma GIF by UFC

CovLad94

Why 6, seems so specific to be correct, surely more than 1 signing would be done throughout the day as they have done in the past

fernandopartridge

New contracts from 1st July so it'll all happen tomorrow or next week, I heard from a man calling himself Bob Dylan

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ptr

Maybe this was his point all along?

This board is so ready to accept “ITK’s” despite none of us really knowing what’s going on.
Sorry, are you implying that there are people on here that actually don’t have a clue who we are signing before it is announced? That the ‘ITK’s’ aren’t being leaked confidential information by Mark Robins and the scouting team? That actually, they just chat utter shite and at best, copy information that is already out there? Don’t be so ridiculous.

slowpoke

Will keep my ear to the ground 😉
Interesting night, lots of happy mingling and positive noises for the future, no real news on comings and goings, did no talking and a lot of listening. I think at least one of our big two will be here next season though.
As for the Arena not been since season end but seems to be lots of work going on all over the place.

Matt smith

Interesting night, lots of happy mingling and positive noises for the future, no real news on comings and goings, did no talking and a lot of listening. I think at least one of our big two will be here next season though.
As for the Arena not been since season end but seems to be lots of work going on all over the place.
That one is Gustavo hamer, hopefully there should be an announcement fairly soon

slowpoke

Very true, I’m confident

what was enlightening?
There was a talk welcoming the new scholars but straight talk about how things will be, they/we were told scholars are not professional footballers yet, but paid to play football basically employees of ccfc, it’s their job they have two years to progress, there are staff & help for all things, safeguarding, diets, fitness, medical, didn’t really surprise me to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread