Transfer targets (24 Viewers)

Hoofhearted

I think Whittaker would be as a second striker, alongside a Yates type of player or even Godden, Whittaker is 6"3 and is tricky to get off the ball so be a good foil for someone who knows where the back of the net is.

Hertsccfc

Seems a bit odd when we have Palmer, COH to come back and Allen as back up, when we are more desperate in other positions. If players are lined up for those other positions then fair enough.
Likely to be some time before O'Hare plays and no guarantee after the injuries that he'll be as good, Palmer is often injured and Allen is an ok squad player but not of the quality we need if serious about improving on last year.

SeaSeeEffCee

Not sure why you think that's so hilarious, it was always going to be the case that they'd continue to do what they've done successfully over the past few years.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Just another side that will have better resources and a stronger team than us when they inevitably come down. I’m sure they’ll be planning on an immediate relegation and will focus on building a sustainable side that they’ll be able to maintain if they do go down and immediately challenge again.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

need something to steady the nerves and see some ambition.

Users who are viewing this thread