Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

Love it if he had 😂😂

Tbf i was only saying the other day with the lineup for the Wednesday game, im due to get a wind up from him at some point this window.

Gilmour a couple of summers back

Bajcetic this

Seems as if this was this windows 😂😂

My latest reply being "dont believe silly internet rumours then you tit" 🤷😂

To be fair team news is usually spot on. I’m happy for transfer targets not to be common knowledge before deals done

CCFCSteve

I would have said team news being leaked is generally much more damaging to us than transfer targets. Personally find it insane that any fan would put that out there just for online cred.

If its more than a couple of hours or so before kick off I’d agree.

SBT

Yes I’m sure Bristol City manager will be refreshing Sky Blues Talk every 5 minutes on Tuesday to see if Simms or Godden is starting.
People are often at great pains to point out that journalists and players read this board. If it becomes common knowledge then the information will inevitably get passed on at some point.

ptr

I really don’t think our team news is ground-breaking stuff. In a league game, our starting line up is fairly predictable. Only selection issues will be Simms or Godden and Eccles or Torp. Either will not force the opposition into a change, just because a bloke called Saddlebrains has given us team news 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread