Transfer Shouts (10 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Selling Györkeres for north of £10m is probably the best case scenario. At least we’d get some funds to rejuvenate the squad a bit and fill some of the glaring holes.
We've had things happen that are largely out of our control. O'Hare's injury, the pitch needing to be relaid and matches postponed meaning income has been deferred.

My preferred order if we had to make a sale would've been:
1. Hamer for £4--5m + add-ons. Would miss his creativity but he's always getting stupid bookings that affect his game from there on in. Would have covered the running costs (+ deferred income/pitch) and may have let us bring in a replacement.
2. Hyam for £2.5-3m + add-ons. Cover running costs + a bit to replace him with. Our most consistent defender in a weak defence IMO but not infallible. Really need to improve the defence if we want to push on, not weaken it.
3=. Gyokeres for £10-12m + add-ons or O'hare for £8-10m + add-ons. Both fees would pay off bills and allow some recruitment. Gyo a good striker who occupies defenders and can score goals. Have got Godden who can stick the ball in the net but can't run the line. Could get by with Waghorn doing the running around if he could find some form. O'Hare helps us press, gets us fouls but struggles to score. Would be difficult to replace.

Obviously I'd have preferred no sale and getting high earning squad players like Waghorn, Walker and Kane off the books to save the money there.

Brighton Sky Blue

Steven Caulker is the best shout provided Blackburn are fine enough taking the piss just the once. Sean Morrison will also be a few months away from a return, released by Cardiff in the summer.

Brighton Sky Blue

Morrison is a shocking footballer. Need someone who can actually play a bit to play RCB

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Need someone who can hold the line just as much in our case. Very unlikely anyway, he had a horrid injury and won't be due back till after the World Cup

Balli001

Van Hecke/Mejbri/Ampadu all going to Championship clubs.
Delap, to a Championship club
These are just literally off the top of my head...
None of them coming to us...
This late in the window - loan wise - we are going to be feeding on scraps...
Ampadu is going to spezia in serie a

slowpoke

Selling Györkeres for north of £10m is probably the best case scenario. At least we’d get some funds to rejuvenate the squad a bit and fill some of the glaring holes.
No we wouldn’t get any funds and losing our star striker, who replaces him

Users who are viewing this thread