Transfer Shouts (11 Viewers)

Old Warwickshire lad

A lot of us have been worried about losing players in this transfer roundabout.
Various figures have been bandied about for players, some plain silly some not.
Think a lot of us still rightly ( my opinion) mistrust our owners, and always harboured a doubt they would sell cheaply near the end of the window.
IF the 1.5 figure for Dom is right, I think we have undersold.
I now have a nagging concern that Vik will be gone in the next few days for 3 or 4 mill and Robins will see none of it.
Happy days ehhh. I kin hate SISU

Fergusons_Beard

A couple of free transfer Centre backs have caught the eye-

Dan-Axel Zagadou ex French u21 and Dortmund PSG

Joris Gnagnon ex French u19 Seville and St Etienne

Marius Lode Norwegian international ex Schalke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Zagadou was one of the most promising young centre backs in europe when he joined dortmund and started a lot in his first couple of years. Also his wages would probably cost more than our first eleven’s wages combined. Similar with Gnagnon. Lode maybe could be an option but doubt we’d have scouted him

Skybluedownunder

Sounds great options… good work! Get in the ears of the club.

True story this one… that fella we had in the management of the club and left us and went to Burnley (think his name was Fletcher)… we once had a keeper injured and we really needed to bring someone in and I was chatting to him in the boardroom box at the Ricoh one day and said you should look at Luke Steele, we used to have him on loan before and he’s a good keeper, fans loved him… week or so later we went and signed him on loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Zagadou was one of the most promising young centre backs in europe when he joined dortmund and started a lot in his first couple of years. Also his wages would probably cost more than our first eleven’s wages combined. Similar with Gnagnon. Lode maybe could be an option but doubt we’d have scouted him
Push pineapple shake a tree?

SkyBlue1234

If you are seriously a Middlesbrough fan going on a coventry forum to encourage a transfer that’s never going to happen to powerless fans then you seriously need to sort your life out mate
What? I'm just passing on what I've heard, they bid earlier in the window and it was rejected but they've upped it to £11m up front and we've accepted, gives us money for a replacement and more money for the new CB if Hyam goes

Peterborough's Clarke-Harris was mentioned as Gyo replacement

usskyblue

What? I'm just passing on what I've heard, they bid earlier in the window and it was rejected but they've upped it to £11m up front and we've accepted, gives us money for a replacement and more money for the new CB if Hyam goes

325faf6cfeef50d224fcff24832323fc.gif

higgs

Ha ha Clake Harris lets pay a few million for somebody we gave away for free

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Where did you hear it ?

Grendel

Owl be damned

Users who are viewing this thread